No announcement yet.

GT: Raptors at Rockets - Lowry's return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder why the Rockets have had their starters in this whole time considering they're versing the Thunder tomorrow.

Comment

suddenly a brickfest

Comment

I also hate how Amir has expanded his range, he takes far too many long jumpers in my opinion. A shot 1 foot in front of the 3 point line is not a good shot.

Comment

It is pretty clear that Ed Davis as surpassed Amir in usefulness. Amir can go now. I am sure we can get something decent for Amir and Andrea...

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
            I also hate how Amir has expanded his range, he takes far too many long jumpers in my opinion. A shot 1 foot in front of the 3 point line is not a good shot.
            Amir has never been known to have a high IQ. However the fact that he keeps doing it seems to imply that Casey is okay with that shot. That is the worst shot in the NBA.

It's one of those shots where a guy like Phil Jackson would call a timeout, makes a substitution and then ream the player out for a full 2 minutes.

Comment

come on now rook, you know what they say about texas, only steers and...

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                Amir has never been known to have a high IQ. However the fact that he keeps doing it seems to imply that Casey is okay with that shot. That is the worst shot in the NBA.

It's one of those shots where a guy like Phil Jackson would call a timeout, makes a substitution and then ream the player out for a full 2 minutes.
                I wish we had a coach that did things

Comment

At least Ross came to play.

Comment

Please no Ross in the dunk contest. Demar Derozan's contests showed clearly that it's not about the actual dunks at all.

Comment

Imagine now the improbable come back win... lol

Comment

b2kelly wrote: View Post
                        It is pretty clear that Ed Davis as surpassed Amir in usefulness. Amir can go now. I am sure we can get something decent for Amir and Andrea...
                        I'm still clinging on to the Amir from three years ago where he was the only guy really hustling under Triano. Amir can be a good player but he's becoming as inconsistent as Bargnani is.

The writing appears to be on the wall for Ed though.. he keeps getting 3rd string minutes even though he's probably improved the most since last season.

Comment

clank

Comment

Whoa, they have this game as being Final 112-99 on Yahoo Fantasy Stat Tracker.

Comment

Comment

Does Lowry actually suck?

Comment

Working...
                                X