Raptors Media Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    lool honest mistake, when i saw rudy boy, was i excited all bodied up and everything his back and shoulders wooh!

NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Michel G wrote: View Post
      Sherry Something from TSN. And she was persistent.
      No disrespect to her. But that was a pretty stupid question. Because if you know basketball, and you look at the Raps roster. They're more than good enough to make the playoffs.

Questioning the players about tanking and what not is ridiculous.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
        ROFL, IM CRYING
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          No disrespect to her. But that was a pretty stupid question. Because if you know basketball, and you look at the Raps roster. They're more than good enough to make the playoffs.

Questioning the players about tanking and what not is ridiculous.
          tanking has nothing to do with whether you're "good enough" to make the playoffs. Which that is a whole other debate..

But, she was too blatantly obvious in her attempt to dig out info from the raps.

I believe this is her
          http://www.tsn.ca/tsn_talent/bio/?id=10123
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• So sick of hearing the media ask the same questions day in and day out. Can't wait till the real ballin' starts.

Comment

Working...
            X