X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #2GameWinStreak
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
      #2GameWinStreak
      You need a well deserved break now...make sure you pick up where u left off...and stay in shape.

Comment

• DeMar Derozan ladies and gentlemen!

Comment

• He played hilariously bad Dm but when he lights up offensively like that its a minor thing. I think his ankle is impacting his coverages hes never been blown by so many times before he usually at least all season has been doing a reasonable job stay infront of his man...

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
            He played hilariously bad Dm but when he lights up offensively like that its a minor thing. I think his ankle is impacting his coverages hes never been blown by so many times before he usually at least all season has been doing a reasonable job stay infront of his man...
            This is true. Since the ankle he has been much worse defensively. But I think he has been guarding smaller quicker guys the last couple of games. Like Tyreke and Lou Williams.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
              Novak with the strip! Dude is working his ass off on D tonight.
              He does work.

However I would like to know the team rebounding rates when he is on the floor. I feel like we get murdered on the glass whenever Casey plays Novak (since he plays him at the 4...)

Comment

• Seriously weird game.... Really ugly first quarter, and Gustavo Ayon looked like an all-world Center there for a good part of the game but to win by 20 is nice. DeRozan played a great offensive game, far more in control.

Comment

• ugly first half, DeMar, with a little help from his friends, put any Atlanta hopes to bed efficiently in the second half. Great way to head off for the break, and looking very well positioned (relative schedules and all) to finish in that 3rd spot. Would be nice if Atlanta finished in 6th

Comment

• salmon wrote: View Post
                    ugly first half, DeMar, with a little help from his friends, put any Atlanta hopes to bed efficiently in the second half. Great way to head off for the break, and looking very well positioned (relative schedules and all) to finish in that 3rd spot. Would be nice if Atlanta finished in 6th
                    I wish. I think Atlanta's gonna keep slipping in the standings. I'm scared the Raps will be matched up with Chicago, who always seem to get past the first round regardless of who's hurt

Comment

• wallz wrote: View Post
                      I wish. I think Atlanta's gonna keep slipping in the standings. I'm scared the Raps will be matched up with Chicago, who always seem to get past the first round regardless of who's hurt
                      Chicago is a tough team, but you have to wonder if they can keep playing their "starters" for such long minutes. They are riding guys like DJ Augustin for heavy minutes. Hard to think they'd hold up for a series.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                        He does work.

However I would like to know the team rebounding rates when he is on the floor. I feel like we get murdered on the glass whenever Casey plays Novak (since he plays him at the 4...)
                        Yeah, that's why I was getting so amped watching him play yesterday because he was really scrappy out there last night. Not something I expect from him on a regular basis, but nice to see.

Comment

• Casey told JV needs a mental rest.

Let's hope couple days in Mexico will be good for him.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                            He does work.

Novak on court: 24.9 ORB%; 74.8 DRB%
                            Novak off court: 28.3 ORB%; 75.2 DRB%

So a bit of a cut into our offensive rebounding, but not much in way of impact defensively. Also note that without him we are well above average, and with him we only reduce to an average rebounding team.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• wallz wrote: View Post
                              I'd rather play Chicago than Brooklyn in first round.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Novak on court: 24.9 ORB%; 74.8 DRB%
                                Novak off court: 28.3 ORB%; 75.2 DRB%

So a bit of a cut into our offensive rebounding, but not much in way of impact defensively. Also note that without him we are well above average, and with him we only reduce to an average rebounding team.
                                Interesting...I feel like the gap should be bigger than that from what I see. Maybe its just something I look for and it sticks out because of it. Guess Chuck Hayes is a beast

I would still like to see Novak play the three though. Haven't seen this line up yet this season....

Lowry/Ross/Novak/Hansborough/Val

I think could be an interesting line-up, just run PnR with Lowry/Val with some wicked spacing and have TH crashing the O-Boards. Simple way to end the first quarter with early subs for DD/Patt so they can enter earlier into the second and help carry the second unit. (Vasquez/DD/Salmons/Patt/Hayes)

Comment

Working...
                                X