Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miami HEAT - March 30 (preview 39) Ahhhh, CB feels bad for struggling Raptors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RAPresenting wrote: View Post
    Your right about Bosh which is great for him as an individual as he now has a shot at title year in year out and probably added some more years to his career with less heavy lifting. Even better for the Raptors as signing him to a max contract would have crippled there flexibility going forward and put them in the mediocrity treadmill with zero chance at a championship. Would have been great to get something for him of value but I'll trade nothing for him on a max any day. The future is brighter today then it's been in a long time. For the first time I can remember this is a true rebuild and BC looks to be staying to course not taking shortcuts!
    If they got something for Bosh they probably would not have landed JV. The Bosh saga sucked at the time but I don't care anymore. The d-bag is happy, the Raptors fans are happy with where the team is going. Bosh isn't worth this much time.

Comment

I love his "you find out what you're really made of" comment regarding the struggles. What a stupid dickhead. I'm guessing Bosh found out he was a second fiddle at best?

I hope the Heat team bus crashes into Rob Ford.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Now I'm pissed off. Thanks Matt.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
          Now I'm pissed off. Thanks Matt.
          Sorry about that.

Hey, if you want to feel better, just think where the Raptors would be if he was still in Toronto. Now think about where the Raptors are going.

I feel warm and tingly.

Comment

Mass confusion

For all the people who voted that they feel good about the losing. I think you're all confused... I'm mean, you don't feel good about the losing, what you're feeling good about is what comes after the losing. It's like saying you feel good about going to the dentist for a root canal. No, you don't. You feel good about what comes after the visit to the dentist which is like with one less pain.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              For all the people who voted that they feel good about the losing. I think you're all confused... I'm mean, you don't feel good about the losing, what you're feeling good about is what comes after the losing. It's like saying you feel good about going to the dentist for a root canal. No, you don't. You feel good about what comes after the visit to the dentist which is like with one less pain.
              I thought it was clear. I guess not.

The Raptors might be struggling in the standings but anyone paying attention can see the progression of the team. I feel better about the Raptors now than I have in years. Depending on how the off-season goes, I might be ecstatic soon enough.

So how are you feeling these days?

Good, Bad, Indifferent?

The intent of the thread is not to get a pulse of the Republic's thoughts on losing. I hope everyone feels bad about that.

The idea is to see how people are feeling about the progress of the year (defense, rebounding, effort most nights) and the prospects moving forward beyond this year.

Apologies if this was not clear.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                I love his "you find out what you're really made of" comment regarding the struggles. What a stupid dickhead. I'm guessing Bosh found out he was a second fiddle at best?

I hope the Heat team bus crashes into Rob Ford.
                LOL I'm sitting in a lecture and and I almost started LOL'ing at that Rob Ford comment.
                Don't follow me. @AngryRaptorsFan

Comment

Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
                  I've literally never felt more optimistic about the team ...

I was super happy to get Casey, but never dreamed i'd see the team (low on talent) compete so hard, so early in his tenure. It really is no joke that he came from a championship environment, and he really seems to get through to players.

Bargnani is showing what I always dreamed he could do leading an offense, even with more D than I thought he could ... lovin' it.

Jonas ... May be the most talented C we've ever had ... getting him early in his career ... gonna be a long run.

Add in the cap space, the very high pick in a stacked lottery class ... and returning talent like JJ, Ed, DD, Amir, Jose, LK - i'll even add Forbes and Gray ... S&T Bayless or Sonny ... lots of assets for BC to work with here - and he is a magician with putting deals together.

As for Bosh ... I don't have much hate for him ... never had much love for him ... and what are we missing from when he was here? Annual trips to the lotto, with a 1st round pounding twice every 7 years? Meh.

Off topic but avatar related.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrNA7...2dFOAAAAAAACAA

Comment

If Bosh cared so effing much the douche should have kept his promise (as per BC and I believe in a joint news conf)) of helping the team get some value back from a team in a s&t.

Comment

Why all the Bosh hate? He rarely if ever took a play off when he was with the Raps. He was a hard worker and did an admirable job. We're ripping on the guy because he's not a number one option? Please...
                      Peace. Positivity. Prosperity.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                        Amazing times ... amazing
                        The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

its funny I feel bad for Bosh... cant be easy being in the closet...at least he can enjoy the miami night life while dressed in drag..no one will prob recognize him either since hes just a 3rd wheel anyways LOL

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Sorry about that.

Hey, if you want to feel better, just think where the Raptors would be if he was still in Toronto. Now think about where the Raptors are going.

I feel warm and tingly.
                            Oh, I get it and agree. I just find his comments so irritating.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

The Fox wrote: View Post
                              Why all the Bosh hate? He rarely if ever took a play off when he was with the Raps. He was a hard worker and did an admirable job. We're ripping on the guy because he's not a number one option? Please...
                              That's what I thought too. Despite being happy about the team, I sense a lot of bitterness.

You guys have to remember that players have about a split-second to think about the answers these questions by the locker room. Would you be happier if someone asked him "Hey Chris, the Raptors have really struggled for the past couple seasons, how do you feel about that?" and he responded with "Oh really? I didn't notice." or "Haha yea, I saw the standings.. it's pretty funny.", or "Good riddance, Toronto! Suck it!"?
                              your pal,
                              ebrian

Comment

I definitely thinks CB regrets the decision he made, he's been put under a microscope alright, but for all the wrong reasons.

I could've sworn his sexuality wasn't this much in question when he was a raptor...
                                Last edited by akashsingh; Thu Mar 29, 2012, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X