Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Would you rather" tournament pick'em: The Final 4 has begun! (post 204)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drummond

Comment

• Drummond. He's the better player @ #8 and I assume he'd also have a much higher trade value after the draft.

Comment

• Definietly Drummond, if hes around at 8 lol, i'd rather take Moe Harkless at 8 then Austin Rivers.
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Drummond please. Just say no to white players from Duke.

Comment

• KingMaxwell47 wrote: View Post
            Drummond please. Just say no to white players from Duke.
            Rivers is at the very least, half-black. Have you seen his dad?

Comment

• KingMaxwell47 wrote: View Post
              Drummond please. Just say no to white players from Duke.
              But Christian Laettner and Bobby Hurley rocked! ...in college...

Duke players very rarely seem to live up to individual expectations. There was such hype about players like Laettner, Boozer, Maggette, Langdon, Reddick, Battier, Brand, Deng, Dunleavy, Sheldon Williams, etc... yet none of them have ever become superstars. Grant Hill was probably the best of the bunch, when you think what his career might have been like, if not for the numerous injury plagued seasons in Orlando. I think it speaks volumes about the kids buying into the team concept and the incredible coaching ability of Coach K.

Comment

• Champion - Andre Drummond

Drummond takes the first ever Raptors "Would you rather" tournament pick'em!

I want to thank everyone for taking part in my little tourny. Based on the amount of voters, it seemed that it lost its novelty by the end. I enjoyed putting it together and think that some of the early suggestions (i.e. - only reveal the loser's name) would improve the game.

What are your ideas for making this better?
                Anybody learn anything through this process?
                “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                ― John Wooden

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                  But Christian Laettner and Bobby Hurley rocked! ...in college...

Duke players very rarely seem to live up to individual expectations. There was such hype about players like Laettner, Boozer, Maggette, Langdon, Reddick, Battier, Brand, Deng, Dunleavy, Sheldon Williams, etc... yet none of them have ever become superstars. Grant Hill was probably the best of the bunch, when you think what his career might have been like, if not for the numerous injury plagued seasons in Orlando. I think it speaks volumes about the kids buying into the team concept and the incredible coaching ability of Coach K.
                  brand was pretty awesome before the achilles blew.

Comment

• Prime wrote: View Post
                    Rivers is at the very least, half-black. Have you seen his dad?
                    hahahahahhahaha

Comment

• The frontcourt of JV and Drummond would have the potential to be the best in the league, something like a younger faster Gasol, Bynum frontcourt

Comment

• Vykis wrote: View Post
                        The frontcourt of JV and Drummond would have the potential to be the best in the league, something like a younger faster Gasol, Bynum frontcourt
                        Could be dynamic... but it looks like Drummond will be going a lot higher than 8th.
                        “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                        ― John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                        X