Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed hansbrough in this game

Felt like a much wider score

Credit to dd for for 17 straight in 3rd q. Without that there is nothing to do but watch the time in the 4th to the L

I was interested in the response of raps to response of pacers after last game.... Indiana adapted and raptors are back to drawing board for next time but it was a game and Raps didn't quit

Give the kings, er raps bench, credit for bringing raps back into it to start 4th

Ross struggled on o but made his mark on d

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Missed hansbrough in this game

Felt like a much wider score

Credit to dd for for 17 straight in 3rd q. Without that there is nothing to do but watch the time in the 4th to the L

I was interested in the response of raps to response of pacers after last game.... Indiana adapted and raptors are back to drawing board for next time but it was a game and Raps didn't quit

Give the kings, er raps bench, credit for bringing raps back into it to start 4th

Ross struggled on o but made his mark on d
      Considering his D at the start of the season he has made huge strides.

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
        hahah why you so angry
        Got nothing to do with angry. Why you so lazy? It's not like there aren't answers available to your question. Is it too big of a deal to type 9 characters into the url field at the top of your browser? Then make two mouse clicks?

Man up big fella.

Comment

• We lost the last 2 games, but no team in the NBA would be expected to win in Miami then in Indiana (as in it'd be no shock if any team lost them both). Both games were reasonably close, with the Miami game a lot closer obviously.

We're clearly not on the level of the Heat/Pacers/Thunder/Spurs, so I'm more interested in seeing if we can beat the Wizards/Pistons/T-Wolves of the league, which we'll see soon as the schedule eases up.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Wolstat said that Demar feels Pacers are flopping.

Who 'flopped' tonight besides Lance?
            Hoping for a fine there. That was brutal.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• @JLew1050: He wouldn't use it as an excuse for his off night but Amir has been fighting a cold, could barely speak w/o coughing post-game
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                Got nothing to do with angry. Why you so lazy? It's not like there aren't answers available to your question. Is it too big of a deal to type 9 characters into the url field at the top of your browser? Then make two mouse clicks?

Man up big fella.
                to bad I didn't ask the question it was someone else "big fella"
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• didnt get to watch most of the game but sounds like we put up a decent fight? ahh well. on to the next one.

Comment

• DeMar shows up every night #Future #Raptor4Life

brutal game from JV and Amir tonight but o well I was betting on the Raps not winning this due to the conditions late arrival no time to relax post flight get warmed up freezing, that even takes more toll on bigs so whatever. Pacers had this marked on the Calendar too. Revenge game.

Comment

• Pretty impressive game by the Raps. I really thought theyre going to get blown out tonight with the travel schedule and all that crap. They had a chance there in the 4th, they just couldn't make shots.

I would love to see a Raptors/Pacers matchup in the playiffs. We just match up well against these guys.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• jv was fighting refs..

Comment

jv was fighting refs..
                          I felt like it might have been a little payback to the Pacers for fouling out Hibbert in Toronto.

Raps were just gassed. Hopefully, they had a good night's rest and come out motivated and energized against the Pistons.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                            ....%$&$ talk to me like that....You, you, YOU grievis.

Dude....Ouch! No need for that kind of harshness.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                              I felt like it might have been a little payback to the Pacers for fouling out Hibbert in Toronto.

Raps were just gassed. Hopefully, they had a good night's rest and come out motivated and energized against the Pistons.
                              good night rest? Don't they have shootaround at 10-11 am?

EDIT:
                              Last edited by rocwell; Wed Jan 8, 2014, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Wolstat said that Demar feels Pacers are flopping.

Who 'flopped' tonight besides Lance?
                                Hibbert took a blatant dive along the baseline, from under the basket, when DD barely breathed on him from behind. Yet another game where the Raps got burned by quite a number of seriously missed calls/non-calls. Seems to happen too often to the Raps, as has been the case for a long time. Maybe a little homerism in there, but......... I know very well how hard it must be to ref an NBA game. Just try doing it a high school level, then multiply the difficulty by 10(?), but some of that shit is going on right in front of the the refs nose, while they're looking straight at it. I even saw DeMar get fouled twice on the same play, 2 times, with no call. Arghhhhh

That shit aside, the boys fought through some difficult circumstances and made a game out of what could have been a blowout, and almost was. Despite so much against them, the offense that DeMar and 2Pat, plus the never say die defense from the entire team (kudos again to TRoss for his on George!), they almost pulled this out! With one of the easier schedules from here on, good things to come if these guys keep playing like they have for 15 games now.

Would sure help if Vasquez would get his game together. He's better than this.
                                Just like the Heat game, I see them both as wins for the development of these guys, individually and as a team.

Comment

Working...
                                X