Rudy - Amir - Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy - Amir - Derozan

Can we get some hype for this lineup? Since his first game, Rudy and DD run and gun fastbreak play is something toronto hasn't had in a long while.

And I've been watching the past couple of games of Amir with Rudy, is pretty good to watch too. I'm thinking I'm not too surprised about this because he's played with some mobile bigs with gasol and zbo for the past couple of years.

I just hope Casey has noticed and understands this dynamic and can put it to full use.

Well These 3 are Casey'd favs, so no doubt they are going to get a lot of minutes.

Comment

Our starting five should look like this going forward: Lowry, Derozan, Gay, Johnson, Valancuinas
      The second unit should include Bargnani as the first big off the bench, and Ross as the first guard off the bench.. So far that's a seven man rotation. Which other two players should we include to solidify a 9 man rotation?
      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

We need literally any PG signed over Lucas... When Fields is healthy he will be in there as SF off the bench and Gray playing spot time for foul trouble of JV/Johnson

Comment

Lucas is turning into a really bad rash. He needs to go away.
          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Terrence Ross, Demar Derozan, Rudy Gay, Amir Johnson = #AirCanada.
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
              Our starting five should look like this going forward: Lowry, Derozan, Gay, Johnson, Valancuinas
              The second unit should include Bargnani as the first big off the bench, and Ross as the first guard off the bench.. So far that's a seven man rotation. Which other two players should we include to solidify a 9 man rotation?
              Fields can provide good defence, rebounding, movement on offence and hopefully a 3pt shot when he gets his new release figured out. We need an upgraded backup PG to complete the 9-man rotation. Out of those 8 we already have, Bargnani (27) is the only one older than 26, so they have many years to grow together.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                Fields can provide good defence, rebounding, movement on offence and hopefully a 3pt shot when he gets his new release figured out. We need an upgraded backup PG to complete the 9-man rotation. Out of those 8 we already have, Bargnani (27) is the only one older than 26, so they have many years to grow together.
                You mean old release back, right?

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  You mean old release back, right?
                  I thought they were working on a new release with him, but either one works for me, as long as he can become a reliable spot-up 3pt shooter. I see a lot of Anthony Parker in Fields - great glue guy that does a lot of good work that doesn't appear in the box-score.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                    I thought they were working on a new release with him, but either one works for me, as long as he can become a reliable spot-up 3pt shooter. I see a lot of Anthony Parker in Fields - great glue guy that does a lot of good work that doesn't appear in the box-score.
                    I thought it was a new old release.

I am pretty sure with the degenerating strength in his arm he made adjustments and compensated which brings him to the awful thing he does when attempting to put the ball in the basket now. Hopefully this summer he will be at full strength and can get back his old form...... or new form if they want but if you look at video from his rookie season, his shot looked alright.

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                      Lucas is turning into a really bad rash. He needs to go away.
                      10 shots in 19mins last night. Incredible.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Luke Ridnour needs to get his ass over here

Comment

Working...
                        X