What the f...k!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the f...k!!!!!

I am still trying to understand how a team like the Raptors can play so poorly in such a key game !
    Just when you thought there may be a fighting chance to make the playoffs, any hope is washed away after that performance last night.
    What gives with this team anyway ? Just play 48 minutes against the worst road team in the NBA and your 3 1/2 games back. WTF could this team be thinking.

Bad games happen, if the never beat Indiana NY twice and those other tough opponent games there wouldnt be a playoff discussion at all, they are still in it people....But I do agreaa they cant lose to the easier opponents.

Comment

You can't win them all. On any given day..... Murphys Law. The stars were out of alignment. The game was fixed. Too much sex the night before. Not enough....

Comment

Wizards aren't pushovers anymore, look at their past few road games, they were pretty close games or wins. They even have a road win over Denver since Wall returned, enough said, not like we lost to the Bobcats on our home floor.

Comment

The answer is simple, the team isn't there yet. They are still another year or two from being there. They need to develop young players and incorporate new players and have been changing on the fly. The off-season will certainly help, but experience and talent will get it done in the end. 2 years away from being a solid playoff team. (For clarification, a solid playoff team in the East is battling for the 4-5 spot. Squeaking into the 8th spot doesn't really count unless it's the West)
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
            You can't win them all. On any given day..... Murphys Law. The stars were out of alignment. The game was fixed. Too much sex the night before. Not enough....
            I saw an episode of "Sports Science" that suggested that sex the night before can actually enhance an athlete's performance on game day....

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
              Bad games happen, if the never beat Indiana NY twice and those other tough opponent games there wouldnt be a playoff discussion at all, they are still in it people....But I do agreaa they cant lose to the easier opponents.
              It's why they play the games. No outcome is guaranteed. Even the mighty Heat have lost to the Hornets, Wizards and Pistons this year.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                I saw an episode of "Sports Science" that suggested that sex the night before can actually enhance an athlete's performance on game day....
                TheGloveinRapsUniform likes this.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  Can you provide a link?

I'd like to show that to my wife and girlfriend as soon as I schedule additional pickup games.

Comment

Hugmenot wrote: View Post
                    Can you provide a link?

I'd like to show that to my wife and girlfriend as soon as I schedule additional pickup games.
                    You have a wife AND a girlfriend??? You da man!!!

Comment

In a word ...."Pressure".

If the fan base were attuned to the importance of the game and its winnability for all the reasons mentioned then surely the players were aware. And they laid an egg....they were tight. Prime time performances on demand are I am afraid a bit away.

Comment

Can you provide a link?

Sorry, no link. Googling "sex" at work might get me into the boss's office :|

Comment

Can you provide a link?

you're my hero.

a wife, a girlfriend, and you still find time for pickup ball

Comment

A huge part of professional sports is mental, and I don't think the raps have the mental stamina, which is why they lost last night.

As well as they are playing right now, I don't think they've got the mental toughness it takes to win enough important big games, and not lose the easy games (like last night)... If we made the Gay trade two weeks earlier, I think we'd be a lock for the playoffs, but now I just don't see it. I'm not trying to be pessimistic but I'm not even sure they'll beat the bucks twice, which I think are both MUST WINS.
                            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Raptorfanatic wrote: View Post
                              I am still trying to understand how a team like the Raptors can play so poorly in such a key game !
                              Just when you thought there may be a fighting chance to make the playoffs, any hope is washed away after that performance last night.
                              What gives with this team anyway ? Just play 48 minutes against the worst road team in the NBA and your 3 1/2 games back. WTF could this team be thinking.
                              It was that stupid Harlem Shuffle business..It jinxed them

Comment

Working...
                              X