Everything Amir Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    Amir shaved his head. That is a known shortcut to improved 3point % so I think it's logical to assume that he shoots 45% this year.

The shaved head should also speed up his release mAking him that much more difficult to defend
    Kobe shaved his head...Amir shaved his head...

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Amir dancing with Motombo in S. Africa....

http://instagram.com/p/rXNhlrxHPy/

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
        Amir dancing with Motombo in S. Africa....

http://instagram.com/p/rXNhlrxHPy/
        Wonder if Masai was nearby? He should be there as well with the BWB tournament happening there.

Comment

• That's what I'm talking about!

Last edited by Rapzilla; Tue Aug 26, 2014, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• Jamaal working him out. My impression has been that Amir is a pretty good post operator, but adding new movers every year only makes sense. Another guy that hasn't topped out yet. When you look at his progression over the last 6-7 years (?) it is impressive. He isn't a stats hound's dream for nothing.

Comment

• Rapzilla wrote: View Post
              That's what I'm talking about!

Whose instagram is that? Because the video isn't working. Or maybe it was taken down.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

That's what I'm talking about!

What was the video about by the way?
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                  Jamaal working him out. My impression has been that Amir is a pretty good post operator, but adding new movers every year only makes sense. Another guy that hasn't topped out yet. When you look at his progression over the last 6-7 years (?) it is impressive. He isn't a stats hound's dream for nothing.
                  seeing amir go off in a game is just awesome to watch. one of the playoff games vs the nets was basically him winning the game. also that awesome display vs the lakers right after rudy got traded....damn.

Comment

• That's odd... It was a video of Amir and JJ working out with Hakeem taken off Amir's instagram account... which has now been removed!!!

What's even weirder is that the Raptors tweeted about it...

Last edited by Rapzilla; Tue Aug 26, 2014, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Here is a pic of them...

Comment

That's odd... It was a video of Amir and JJ working out with Hakeem taken off Amir's instagram account... which has now been removed!!!

What's even weirder is that the Raptors tweeted about it...

Dammit! I wanted to see. Did they both look good?

Comment

Here is a pic of them...

It's crazy how obsessed James Johnson has gotten with the tattoos lol

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            It's crazy how obsessed James Johnson has gotten with the tattoos lol
                            When he was on Chicago he had none lool now it's everywhere
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• The video of Amir and Hakeem is on Amir Johnson's facebook, here.

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/Lucasriva...92428569083904 ← this makes more sense to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X