Grange Advocating Tanking/Raptors not rushing rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBF wrote: View Post
    the lock-out actually improves the chances of us getting a franchise saviour. Hopefully, the draft lottery gives us an even better chance.

I'm glad the wretched season is now over though. Now, I don't have to be so miserable. the positives you guys were trying to make out of a gross season was making me want to hurl.

We can finally put it behind us and look to watch some real basketball, where teams are actually looking to achieve something without sucking large. I can finally start watching basketball again.
    I still dont know why your here...

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      I still dont know why your here...
      I still don't know why you care so much...
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

If you don't have anything positive to say, you're not a fan (apparently).

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          If you don't have anything positive to say, you're not a fan (apparently).
          I guess so. I mean everyone has different perspectives. Some just don't except that.

It's best to keep an open mind and accept everyone's opinion as having a point, even if you strongly disagree with them. That's what I've come to learn and am still learning.

If you're both hard headed about things you aren't going to get anywhere.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            I guess so. I mean everyone has different perspectives. Some just don't except that.

It's best to keep an open mind and accept everyone's opinion as having a point, even if you strongly disagree with them. That's what I've come to learn and am still learning.

If you're both hard headed about things you aren't going to get anywhere.
            coming from you, i'm going to take that with a grain of salt. most people tell you to stay positive

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              coming from you, i'm going to take that with a grain of salt. most people tell you to stay positive
              Dude, don't care. Let it go.

Comment

Working...
              X