Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4: Toronto Raptors 87 - Brooklyn Nets 79 (Series Tied 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    LOL Do I ever want to ask?
    You serious? Alright man!

Wictory girl

Leena Sayed

Do y'all like it?

Comment

• fredericklove wrote: View Post
      You serious? Alright man!

Wictory girl

Leena Sayed

Do y'all like it?
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
        Serious question. Can anyone on this forum remember the last time DeRozan passed to Valanciunas? I mean seriously. What is going on? Even when JV is all alone under the basket with no defender within 20 feet of him?
        Although frankly, he doesn't pass it much to anyone until he's dribbled himself into a completely awkward spot, and usually by this point, the way the geometry of our offense is, Jonas in on the other side of the floor
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          Although frankly, he doesn't pass it much to anyone until he's dribbled himself into a completely awkward spot, and usually by this point, the way the geometry of our offense is, Jonas in on the other side of the floor
          Yeah, also I think he panics when two guys are on him, if it was one guy guarding him on the PnR w/ Jonas he'll easily dish it to Jonas to catch on the roll.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

they have to say that shit now. they're the ones who let a young, inexperienced team with no superstars just steal a huge one in brooklyn, one of the hardest places to play. only way to play the media now is to say the raptors are suddenly a good team now and thats why they won, not because brooklyn fucking blew the last 6 minutes of the game like a bunch of wussies.

Comment

• Honestly Paul Pierce and KG are true competitors.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                Honestly Paul Pierce and KG are true competitors.

They're dirty fucks...that doesn't really go with the spirit of competitiveness. Both take cheap shots. Pierce today elbowed DeMar squarely in the rib on that play where DeMar went, and stayed, down. DeMar came down on the shot, and Pierce wasn't contesting, or blocking out, he flat out elbowed him hard in the ribs. It is literally a flagrant foul and could easily be one that gets him ejected. It was so frustrating to see.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Honestly Paul Pierce and KG are true competitors.

KG sucks bro

Comment

• JV needs more touches. But give the Nets some credit.

JV has decent hands, but they're not as good as Amir's. GV and Amir run the pick and roll well but GV makes some really tricky passes that make me nervous, and thank the lord Amir has the athleticism and hands to catch them on the move.

JV needs to establish pretty deep post position to do decent damage. And while Demar is an okay passer, passing in/out/over a trap into the post is something I'm not sure he can do. I'd rather see him pass back out to the perimeter than turn it over.

And Lowry is just short and is being manhandled and covered by 6'6, 6'7 guys. I've seen plays where he's tried to get it to JV, but the second he picks up his dribble he's draped in tentacle arms.

It's on Casey to come up with something to get JV the ball in post position, but it's not as simple as saying that the rest of the team is consciously ignoring the guy. The Nets are doing a good job denying him the ball, let's see if the team adjusts.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      KG sucks bro
                      only because of age

he is still a great warrior when playing basketball and I will always respect him for it

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
                        only because of age

he is still a great warrior when playing basketball and I will always respect him for it
                        hate him when we play him but I would love him if he played for the raptors

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          What's going on w/ KG? lol

they are trying to kill us with kindness

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            they have to say that shit now. they're the ones who let a young, inexperienced team with no superstars just steal a huge one in brooklyn, one of the hardest places to play. only way to play the media now is to say the raptors are suddenly a good team now and thats why they won, not because brooklyn fucking blew the last 6 minutes of the game like a bunch of wussies.
                            I agree with every expect the part where Brooklyn is a hard place to play. Brooklyn is an easy place to play. Rihanna can prance around all she wants, it's not phasing anybody.

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
                              they are trying to kill us with kindness
                              Weakening, weakening...

CAN'T...HAVE...RESPECT...FOR.............BROOKLYN!
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                                I agree with every expect the part where Brooklyn is a hard place to play. Brooklyn is an easy place to play. Rihanna can prance around all she wants, it's not phasing anybody.
                                Didn't Brooklyn only lose like 2 home games since the new year? Or was it the all-star break? It was someting absurd...where Brooklyn was really a hard place to win on the road.

Comment

Working...
                                X