No announcement yet.

Game #20: San Antonio Spurs 116 - Toronto Raptors 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demar needs to stop leaving his feet then looking for the bailout pass. It's obvious his brain can't keep up with his body because he is acting before he's making a decision.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      Forget about who to cheer for in this game. Who do we cheer for in the celtics nets game?
      Nets

Cs will be better than raps based on Stevens alone

Comment

• Lowry falls down a lot...He's the My Grandpa of the NBA
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• the Spurs always kill our vibe. ALWAYS.
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
            would it be too much to ask if we said that Leo is never allowed to repeatedly say "gimme your finger" to matt devlin on air again?
            I'm ok with it as long as it's to chop off a finger every time he says "summertime/analytical 3". Seriously. Can we get some guys together and go beat on Devlin?

Comment

• Zone won't work against a team like the Spurs. Too smart, too good moving the ball, too easy for the corner 3
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                fall fall fall apart slowly in the game
                something something something something
                This could be the key to to a peaceful tank. Our bench has to play.

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                  my multi tasking skills are amazing
                  lol one does not simply study well and watch basketball games at the same time :P

Comment

• Gotta say I love the ball movement
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Outside or shooting Novak really is one of the most useless players in the nba
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• This bench is soo bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                          lol one does not simply study well and watch basketball games at the same time :P
                          the way how i'm gonna regret this tomorrow morning.....
                          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Does anyone else find peace watching the raps tank along and cheering for the pacers while we're waiting.

Comment

• I don't want to watch anymore, but every single time I stop watching us being down by 10 or more, we always come back in the 4th quarter and it make it a close game...

Comment

• Novak's not even shooting well either.

Can't see the game, but judging from the Box Score, our starting lineup seems to be playing pretty well?

And our bench is useless.

EDIT: 5 Points from our bench. Good lord.

Comment

Working...
                                X