Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
        GINOBILIIIIIlIII

Comment

• Is this a real game or NBA 2K?
          OG is our king

Comment

• spurs can't miss

somebody changed game sliders... fix this shit!!!

Comment

• Wow

Comment

• Heat are a bunch of pussy floppers! First Dwayne Wade. Then Chalmers. Fuck the Heat!

Comment

• So many people leaving...
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Bandwagon heat fans leaving with 5 minutes left in the game fking disgrace GO SPURS!

Comment

• TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
                      Bandwagon heat fans leaving with 5 minutes left in the game fking disgrace GO SPURS!
                      It was more like 2-3 minutes. And their team was down like 15-20 pts after getting eviscerated by the Spurs.

Now I dislike Heat fans in general too. They definitely have a bandwagon quality...but I really can't hate on them for leaving before the final horn in this game.

Comment

• You might as well stay the whole time, you paid a lot for that ticket.
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          It was more like 2-3 minutes. And their team was down like 15-20 pts after getting eviscerated by the Spurs.

Now I dislike Heat fans in general too. They definitely have a bandwagon quality...but I really can't hate on them for leaving before the final horn in this game.
                          Well it is the finals anyting can happen just look at game 6 of last year

When the fans left when the heat were down but then they wouldnt let them back in when allen hit the shot

I still think raptots fans are one of the best in the league rihht next to okc and portland. Heat are in that next tier full with other bandwagon teams

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Question if spurs win does Austin daye get a ring? He played zero playoff games the guy is a sht player and I doubt he stays in the nba for longer than 2 more years I hate that guy

Comment

• TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
                              Question if spurs win does Austin daye get a ring? He played zero playoff games the guy is a sht player and I doubt he stays in the nba for longer than 2 more years I hate that guy
                              Im pretty sure de colo is going to get a ring also. Whoever is on the team during opening day is getting a ring i f i remeber corectly

And i read somewhere that when daye got the info he was traded he cried in happiness for a solid 20 minutes. Dick didnt even want to be on the raptors fuck him and FUCK brooklyn

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                                Im pretty sure de colo is going to get a ring also. Whoever is on the team during opening day is getting a ring i f i remeber corectly

And i read somewhere that when daye got the info he was traded he cried in happiness for a solid 20 minutes. Dick didnt even want to be on the raptors fuck him and FUCK brooklyn

The moron signed with us...
                                Not like we forced him to lol

Comment

Working...
                                X