• Show
Clear All

• The finances don't work with the 2013-14 salaries:

Bargnani - $10,750,000

Novak - $3,750,000
    Camby - $4,383,773
    TOTAL - $8,133,773

NY Max In - $10,267,216

Therefore, even without a Bargnani trade-kicker, the deal can't work without NY sending out additional salary. According to Hoopsworld, only Shumpert, Prigioni (QO) and Copeland (QO) are under contract, but they also have rights for Quentin Richardson & Earl Baron

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post

We don't want you either K Mart

Comment

• players can say no? isnt it in the GMs intereset who th hell he wants to send? lol what the hell?

Fuck you K-Mart

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          ? Chris Copeland
          Copeland has talent, I'm sure they'd be more willing to give up a 35-year-old PG than him.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            We don't want you either K Mart
            Why not? He can't be any worse than Aaron Gray... you know you're getting hustle with KMart.

Kind of like Psycho T in a way.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Are we losing the picks though?

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                players can say no? isnt it in the GMs intereset who th hell he wants to send? lol what the hell?

Fuck you K-Mart
                Its sign & Trade, the player decides where he wants to go and how much he wants to sign for.

Comment

• I thought Camby wanted to prove that he could play another season w/ the Knicks... Are you sure Dino? I find it odd that they would agree to come to Toronto

Comment

• Dino4life wrote: View Post
                    Its sign & Trade, the player decides where he wants to go and how much he wants to sign for.
                    O thought K Mart was under contract still but then again no team wants him. with Marcus Camby coming over does that mean we can shed Gray?

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                      I thought Camby wanted to prove that he could play another season w/ the Knicks... Are you sure Dino? I find it odd that they would agree to come to Toronto
                      He's talking about K-mart, Camby and Novak cant say anything, they either come here or retire.

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                        Why not? He can't be any worse than Aaron Gray... you know you're getting hustle with KMart.

Kind of like Psycho T in a way.
                        He's a self absorbed POS, and on top of that he doesn't even want to be here. New York is where he belongs, with all those other meat heads

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                          O thought K Mart was under contract still but then again no team wants him. with Marcus Camby coming over does that mean we can shed Gray?
                          Means gray has to work harder than camby for court time or becomes very situational against the giants

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            He's a self absorbed POS, and on top of that he doesn't even want to be here. New York is where he belongs, with all those other meat heads
                            He is a free agent. I wouldn't go somewhere i didn't want to go to help people that don't want me if i had a choice. Can't get mad at him. He is on vacation until next year when a contender signs him for a playoff run.

Comment

• Buyout INC. or retirement

Here's a statement from Marcus Camby (via agent Richard Kaplan to ESPNNewYork.com) regarding the pending trade of Camby and Steve Novak to Toronto for Andrea Bargnani:

"It's unfortunate that I wasn't given a meaningful opportunity to contribute last season in New York. I was really looking forward to the upcoming year as a chance to show the organization what they missed out on last year, and pushing our team towards the Finals.

"I have nothing but positive things to say about the city of Toronto and its great fans, having been drafted by the Raptors 17 years ago. Given that my goal at this point in my career is to have a shot at a championship, however, I'll have to evaluate my options going forward. I've enjoyed a great career, and under the right circumstances I hope to continue making an impact in the league."

Camby, 39, played just 24 games in 2012-13, averaging 10.4 minutes.

Comment

• I think Camby will retire. Which is fucking fantastic.
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X