Lester Hudson PG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lester Hudson PG

Wow what a point guard Cleveland picked up for 10 day trial. He signed a second 10 day trial; why couldn't Raptor's find a PG like that to sign for a 10 dayer. He is quick exactly what the Raptor's need is quickness in the back quart!!If Cleveland doesn't sign him long term maybe Toronto should look into this in the off season! Could be a real steal for a back up PG.

badbob wrote: View Post
    Wow what a point guard Cleveland picked up for 10 day trial. He signed a second 10 day trial; why couldn't Raptor's find a PG like that to sign for a 10 dayer. He is quick exactly what the Raptor's need is quickness in the back quart!!If Cleveland doesn't sign him long term maybe Toronto should look into this in the off season! Could be a real steal for a back up PG.
    I think we have the back up pg pretty well shored up at this point, don't you?
    Welp, that sucked.

Comment

I don't think the Raptors "need" anything right now. Just finish out the season, collect as many losses as possible, continue to evaluate any fringe players for next season, and cross fingers for the draft lottery.

Comment

c_bcm wrote: View Post
        I think we have the back up pg pretty well shored up at this point, don't you?
        Not a lot of people think that. I don't for one. Haven't seen Hudson play, but have him on my fantasyteam and he's putting up crazy stats. Thought about posting about him too because of these. Looks (again, by stats) to be a good and cheap replacement for Bayless.

Comment

Hudson is taking advantage of his opportunity and isn't shy to chuck up shots. Last 3 games attempts of 20, 18 & 22 show the soon to be 28 year old doesn't lack confidence. Haven't seen him play other then the game vs the Raptors but guards this time of year putting up offensive numbers on team tanking don't surprise me.

I don't care that BC missed out on Hudson as much as time not taking a chance on Terrance Williams. I think that was a low risk high reward type pick up that he sat back and let the Kings collect.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
            Not a lot of people think that. I don't for one. Haven't seen Hudson play, but have him on my fantasyteam and he's putting up crazy stats. Thought about posting about him too because of these. Looks (again, by stats) to be a good and cheap replacement for Bayless.
            Why do we need a good and cheap replacement for Bayless again? I kinda think a young pg who's been with the team for a couple of seasons, and has shown a useful skill set. This would be more useful than a D-leaguer who is making the most of an opportunity afforded to him by a lottery team. Kinda like how i'm impressed with Alan Anderson, but not ready to say that i'd rather have him than JJ. Let's see how these guys do when they are regular fixtures on a team going up against defences that have at least scouted them...my guess is, not so good.
            Welp, that sucked.

Comment

We're going to have to wait until after the draft because we dont know what position we might fill in through that yet.
              Last edited by bounty; Thu Apr 12, 2012, 11:51 AM.

Comment

bounty wrote: View Post
                Where going to have to wait until after the draft because we dont no what position we might fill in threw that yet.
                Your display pic is unreal had to say something!

Comment

RAPresenting wrote: View Post
                  Your display pic is unreal had to say something!
                  Lol thanks

Comment

c_bcm wrote: View Post
                    Why do we need a good and cheap replacement for Bayless again? ...
                    Because he will be a rfa and might be gone as hopefully we won't make the qualifying offer. Bayless' quality as a pg has been discussed elsewhere, clearly I'm in the he'a-not-very-good-camp.

Comment

Where going to have to wait until after the draft because we dont no what position we might fill in threw that yet.
                      we're/know/through
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                        we're/know/through
                        Thanks for pointing it out

Comment

Thanks for pointing it out
                          I was not trying to be a dick or anything, it was just hard to read at first. I know I make my share of blunders.
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                            I was not trying to be a dick or anything, it was just hard to read at first. I know I make my share of blunders.
                            Its cool i dont think your a dick or anything we all make mistakes.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                              Because he will be a rfa and might be gone as hopefully we won't make the qualifying offer. Bayless' quality as a pg has been discussed elsewhere, clearly I'm in the he'a-not-very-good-camp.
                              Fair enough. I might be willing to hang on to him if we can sign him on the cheap. Or sign as trade bait to plump up an offer for a more talented player at one of our positions of concern. Either way I don't see getting rid of him only to be replaced by someone older, less experienced, and therefore cheaper. Doesn't make sense if we are to "hit the ground running" next season.
                              Welp, that sucked.

Comment

Working...
                              X