No announcement yet.

Outlook on Terrence Ross?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy is such a troll. Have you guys noticed that he never replies after he makes his threads? he's trolling you guys big time. I take everything he says with a grain of salt.

Comment

RAPresenting wrote: View Post
      You are correct Ross isn't the answer.... Allen Iverson is! lol
      Lmfao

Comment

Tenforthewin threads are the not the answer.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
          More than decent D in my opinion, if things don't work out offensively, he has the potential to be a stopper, he works extremely hard on the defensive end, and has the athleticism to get up and put it on the stat sheet.
          I agree. He really chases people on the defensive side. I compared how Demar was guarding Rudy Fernandez & co. to how Ross was guarding them. Chasing those guys off screens must be really annoying and Real Madrid was very efficient at running those types of sets. Ross knows how to play defense, Demar is being forced to play D. The way they position themselves, the way they get around screens, the way they move their feet.

I've been impressed with his defense more than anything else. Right now, I don't see him doing much offensively except for spotting up and the occasional leak out
          Last edited by torch19; Mon Oct 22, 2012, 12:19 AM.
          “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

my only real issue at this point of the game is he needs to add some getting to the rim to his game. needs to work harder at getting to the free throw line. he's too one dimensional offensively. that's 1 more dimension than Demar had in his first year though.

otherwise his shooting and defense has been great. i really look forward to seeing him progress.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
              Tenforthewin threads are the not the answer.
              They are the question

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                They are the question
                Or simply questionable.

I enjoy your threads TenForTheWin so please continue!

Comment

Ross and DeRozan should just combine into one player...

Or at least try to learn from each other and incorporate aspects of each other's game in practice...
                  TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                    Ross and DeRozan should just combine into one player...

Or at least try to learn from each other and incorporate aspects of each other's game in practice...
                    If they did, they would create like T Mac or somethin.

Comment

I enjoy your threads TenForTheWin so please continue!

+ 1

Comment

Top5Pick wrote: View Post
                        Toronto fans ladies and gentlemen !
                        Hey hey hey! Don't associate this guy with us Toronto fans! Tenforthewin is an outlier, so therefore shouldn't be included in the image of Toronto Raptors fans...

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                          my only real issue at this point of the game is he needs to add some getting to the rim to his game. needs to work harder at getting to the free throw line. he's too one dimensional offensively. that's 1 more dimension than Demar had in his first year though.

otherwise his shooting and defense has been great. i really look forward to seeing him progress.
                          Do you know what would be great? Let's just create a teleportation machine and put both Ross and Demar in it. And we get a good outside shooter and a good attacker

Comment

Working...
                          X