Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      Anyone have a video of this event?
      http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/201...015flv-3268010

Comment

Happy Raptors day everyone!! xoxo

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
          i thought that meant that Greivis has played on four different teams, and Toronto fans are his favourite.
          ohhhhhh ya you probably right.

Comment

How did game 5 of the Raptors-Nets series have more viewers than games 6 and 7?

Casual fans still thinking it's a 5 game series or what?

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              How did game 5 of the Raptors-Nets series have more viewers than games 6 and 7?

Casual fans still thinking it's a 5 game series or what?
              Let's not forget that many fans chose ABC over TSN to watch game 7.

Comment

Thanks g
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Let's not forget that many fans chose ABC over TSN to watch game 7.
                    I was one of them
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      I was one of them
                      Me too, love how the commentator kept saying "Vas-Kwez".
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Happy raptors day everybody <33333
                        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Anyone else feel this celebration was a bit of a farce?

Imagine Heat, Spurs, Lakers, etc. fans reading about this monumental day, celebrating the incredible achievement of going 3-4 in the playoffs?

I understand we, as Raptor fans, haven't had much to cheer about over the years, but this is embarrassing. I'd much rather wait until we have REAL cause for celebration, than celebrate prematurely.

Unless, this was all just a desperate attempt by a politician to gain a few extra votes. Then by all means, politic away!

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Anyone else feel this celebration was a bit of a farce?

Imagine Heat, Spurs, Lakers, etc. fans reading about this monumental day, celebrating the incredible achievement of going 3-4 in the playoffs?

I understand we, as Raptor fans, haven't had much to cheer about over the years, but this is embarrassing. I'd much rather wait until we have REAL cause for celebration, than celebrate prematurely.

Unless, this was all just a desperate attempt by a politician to gain a few extra votes. Then by all means, politic away!
                            Again, I think its more to commemorate the fantastic response, and community that was realized, as opposed to the short lived playoff run.

Second to that, I don't think we should be comparing ourselves to the Spurs, Heat and Lakers ... those are literally the 3 most Popular teams regardless of where someone lives.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                              Again, I think its more to commemorate the fantastic response, and community that was realized, as opposed to the short lived playoff run.

Second to that, I don't think we should be comparing ourselves to the Spurs, Heat and Lakers ... those are literally the 3 most Popular teams regardless of where someone lives.
                              Then perhaps this day should be more accurately titled, "Raptors FANS Day" to avoid any confusion

But seriously, I'm sure even the Wizards fans are wondering what exactly we're doing up here with this "celebration", where fans are encouraged to celebrate.....the fans?

This screams, "we're just happy to be here!", which is not the image I would like the Raptors to portray to the rest of the league.

Comment

why the hell did they make this happen at 8:30am on a monday morning? barely anyone was there.

Comment

Working...
                                X