Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Raptors Vs Knickerbockers: Tough game before a long but hopefully exciting break.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    In a completely unrelated note, I am officially a Raptors Republic All-Star. Biggest accomplishment of life
    Congrats!

But please tell me you are 11 years old.

/jk

Comment

• T.Dot wrote: View Post
      If he doesn't get shots how is he going to produce? He could get rebounds, I'm not saying no that he can't do more of that. I'm saying that whenever he's on the floor, and he tries to put himself in a position to score, they still don't give the ball to him. When they have no other choice but to pass it to him, it's in late clock situations. When it doesn't go he gets a ton of blame.
      are you serious? when does bargs EVER get rebounds??!

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Congrats!

But please tell me you are 11 years old.

/jk
        that was downright pedophiliatic of you, Matt.

well done, sir. well done.

Comment

• I am sick of people pleading for charity with regards to Andrea.... . give him this, give him that, stop booing, do not look in his direction, when is this idiot going to grow up and be a man?

You want respect, go earn, it. It's not my job to feel sorry for you, I will leave it to other posters.

little boys should never play in a mans league.
          Last edited by BasketballCrush; Thu Feb 14, 2013, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
            that was downright pedophiliatic of you, Matt.

well done, sir. well done.
            Oh dear.... It was a reference to the biggest accomplishment of his life.

That is just embarrassing.

Comment

• T.Dot wrote: View Post
              Oh wow, so you make excuses for them but we can't make one for him. The hypocrisy. He doesn't get the ball at all. When he boxes out he very rarely has a chance to get the rebound because someone is always flying in to take it. Casey is not utilizing his skills AT ALL. You want him to play and buy into what you're doing but you won't even run one play for the guy? The so called 'point guards' of this team can't even assist. It's too laughable. You know in certain situations he can't create his own shot, the point of having a point guard is to distribute then score, not the other way around. That's the difference between Calderon and KL & JLIII, he knows when to pass and to score.
              Lmao did you just say his teammates are STEALING his rebounds? hahaha that's probably the funniest thing i've ever heard. Valanciunas, as a rookie, is a 100x better rebounder than bargnani who is in his 7th season

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                Oh dear.... It was a reference to the biggest accomplishment of his life.

That is just embarrassing.
                Nah, I know you're married and have at least one child so I never imagine you could be a catholic priest.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  Lmao did you just say his teammates are STEALING his rebounds? hahaha that's probably the funniest thing i've ever heard. Valanciunas, as a rookie, is a 100x better rebounder than bargnani who is in his 7th season
                  That is just outright Bullsh*t. Valanciunas is only about 15 times better than Bargnani. Maybe 18 time, tops.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                    That is just outright Bullsh*t. Valanciunas is only about 15 times better than Bargnani. Maybe 18 time, tops.
                    Oh common, get your facts straight. 25 minimum

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                      Oh common, get your facts straight. 25 minimum
                      no no no thats just wrong. Only like 1000000000000000, c'mon now guys be real here

Comment

Working...
                      X