No announcement yet.

Who should the Raptors not Draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't need a point guard or a small forward, as demonstrated in the games against Boston or Atlanta.

Shooting Guard.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
      No that would be just stupid in my opinion. Anthony Davis is a potential superstar. The drop off in talent from him to number 2 (most likely MKG) is a huge one.
      I understand that but Anthony Davis is ugly
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I also suspect he grew too quickly and will be an injury case as soon as he faces the rigors of 82 games plus the deep playoff run we are going to make next year
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
          Don't need a point guard or a small forward, as demonstrated in the games against Boston or Atlanta.

Shooting Guard.
          You should stop watching raptors ball if you think that. Demar derozan was the reason we won those games and your on some crazy drugs if you think Anderson and uzoh are the answers at those 2 positions. I would never want you running this team

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
            HAHAHA. Fair enough
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Shooting Guard.
              Demar Derozan, Gary Forbes - shooting guard position. I believe they've proven already that they deserve to have their positions on this team.

We NEED a point guard and OR a small forward most definitely.

Small Forward - Linas Kleiza has been as inconsistent as the weather in Vancouver. Which most of you wouldn't know. You experience all 4 seasons in one day.

James Johnson has been consistent all season until his internal affair with coach Casey, and his only good game since was against the Hawks tonight in garbage minutes... He seems to have a good future, but I see him fit best as a sixth man, who comes in and gives great energy on both ends of the floor.

Point Guard - Jose Calderon and his injury issues and age are going to be a problem in terms of moving forward, and there has been a large discussion on him being able to stay healthy throughout a whole entire 82 game season. Not a 66 game season that only comes around once every couple lifetimes.

Jerryd Bayless? I'm way too unsure about him. I like Jerryd Bayless, but I just don't see him as a future starting point guard.

Comment

Shooting Guard.
                As demonstrated, team wouldn't have won without their shooting guard.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                  Nobody can beat the physical unnatractiveness of Demar Derozan.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    For me it's the other way around. Pj3 will make a lot of people eat their words. Did you see what happened to sullinger when they faced Kansas? Robinson totally outplayed him, sullinger has trouble scoring and defending taller guys and it's only going to get worse in the nba.
                    Do you think Jones is suddenly gonna wake up and gonna 'get it'? The question isn't his talent. The question is between the ears. That's what separates players who are stars from players who we wonder about what could have been. The kid just doesn't have it.
                    I'm not advocating that the Raptors should draft Sullinger, but the kid is smart and he uses his talents to the best of his abilities. He doesn't cheat himself. That's why he'll have a better and longer career than Jones. He's a kid that won player of the year as a freshman and pretty much singlehandedly led his team to a final-4 as a sophmore. He didn't get handled by Robinson in his matchup as you so put it. Robinson out scored Sullinger, sure. But Sullinger had more boards and blocks.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                      Nobody can beat the physical unnatractiveness of Demar Derozan.
                      Oh man gotta agree with that one.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                        Plus, Dennis Rodman wore dresses
                        the worm was the man. he could pull off the dresses too. and was in to carmen 15 years ago.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          For me it's the other way around. Pj3 will make a lot of people eat their words. Did you see what happened to sullinger when they faced Kansas? Robinson totally outplayed him, sullinger has trouble scoring and defending taller guys and it's only going to get worse in the nba.
                          Even if he does make people eat their words, by proving he's a solid starter in the NBA (definitely not a superstar), would we really want to draft him? I would hate to see him defend the likes of Rudy Gay, Lebron and Melo at the three, or Dirk, Aldridge or Love at the four. Unless he can prove he can play either one effectively against majority of NBA players, I'd rather not take him.

Comment

stefan5301 wrote: View Post
                            Even if he does make people eat their words, by proving he's a solid starter in the NBA (definitely not a superstar), would we really want to draft him? I would hate to see him defend the likes of Rudy Gay, Lebron and Melo at the three, or Dirk, Aldridge or Love at the four. Unless he can prove he can play either one effectively against majority of NBA players, I'd rather not take him.
                            i agree with no p3 but no one can guard those players and you would just hope that perry gets his in that situation. how he matches up against the players he should be able to dominate at those positions or if he didn't just cower against those players. the best thing perry could have done when placed at the 5 in college was take it as a challenge to grow but he took it as a built in excuse to float around and show flashes.

Comment

Adding any of the players on that list would improve our roster. If I had to chose someone that I wouldn't want on the list I would go with Zeller, but that is only because JV is coming over next season. Drummond is the guy people want to see on this team the least? He's going top 5 and for good reason. There aren't a lot of bigs as athletic as this kid is. Sullinger is Elton Brand 2.0

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                                Oh man gotta agree with that one.
                                If we draft him we are gonna be the ugliest team in the league. Get Reggie Evans back and nobody will touch us

Comment

Working...
                                X