Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4: Toronto Raptors 87 - Brooklyn Nets 79 (Series Tied 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    Unfortunately I have a hard time believing we'll win the next one, because of how it's been in this series (and life sometimes in general). One team wins, it either gets too over confident or doesn't make/feel like it needs to make as many adjustments and ends up losing.
    Your concerns are valid. I think if we can win game 5 we will win . Find a way to get it done.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
      All the Hockey guys are on board for the raps, thats great for toronto!!!!

Well the Leafs are nowhere to be found they gotta rout for someone LMAO
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
        Just watched the Casey post-game. He pretty much admitted his shit-sandwich Hayes/Novak line-up was to buy some time for the starters that were injured an in foul trouble.

In retrospect, it was a necessary gamble (consider the amount of fouls Amir and Lowry had).
        I think Hayes did great in his short time out there. Novak, not so much.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          In their defence, we did have a lot of willliams' the last time they covered the raptors for a news story
          hahaha

nice one

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Hayes levelled Williams.... loved it

Comment

• fredericklove wrote: View Post
              Hahah up to the mod. I have one if u guys want.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
              Raptors Republic is super lucky to have freddy. The guy is the god of wictory girls. Mods please let us have this lol

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Really don't understand why he put novak out in tight scoring game, what's worse is he has to guard a guy who can flat out shoot in tight space. Questionable roster move there by Casey.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  Raptors Republic is super lucky to have freddy. The guy is the god of wictory girls. Mods please let us have this lol
                  Which mod can I go to, I'll have to let him view the photos for permission first tho.

Comment

• yes!!!

Comment

• fredericklove wrote: View Post
                      Which mod can I go to, I'll have to let him view the photos for permission first tho.
                      You sir are the GOAT of Wictory Girls

Comment

• Enough of this "maple leaf square" business. "Red Square" is just a bit creepy (JV probably doesn't like that one). There must be some TO street chalk artist that can put a huge one of these on the square

Comment

• I don't want to hear any 07 comparisons ever again
                          The 07 team was soft as butter and would have crumbled in the 4th quarter
                          Its 2014 Yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            You sir are the GOAT of Wictory Girls
                            I wish I was known for goat of other things tho, I hope I can entertain the GT here during the live game

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• DD is the fucking man AHAHAHHA

Comment

Working...
                                X