What to Do With These Three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to Do With These Three

1) Terrence Ross: Ross needs to play, are we planning to ship him out of the border. Ross + Bargs can probably get us Paul Millsap or a better package of Boozer + Hinrich maybe.

2) Linas Kleiza: Is he healthy enough to play, what's his ordeal. No team will get him if he doesn't play, in terms of offense, we need a guy like Kleiza to comes off the bench for Gay and when it switches to defense, let Fields play.

3) Michael Pietrus: I still remembered back when he was a decent backup SG/SF, whatta hell happened. Can this guy play anymore or he will get waived based on who get in terms of trades.

Man, shutup about Terrence Ross. He aint going ANYWHERE.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Nothing to see here. Another stupid tenforthewin post.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
        ^^

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
          Nothing to see here. Another stupid tenforthewin post.
          Sig wrote: View Post
          ^^
          ^^^

Comment

Is tenforthewin getting paid for these? Seriously? How do I get that job?

Comment

Ah, tenforthewin, I don't even know what to say anymore. Kudos, on your imagination. I've never encountered anyone who constantly lives in a fantasy world.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Ah, tenforthewin, I don't even know what to say anymore. Kudos, on your imagination. I've never encountered anyone who constantly lives in a fantasy world.
                I can't remember which RR member keep saying this, but "Tenforthewin is on some kinda drug." LOL

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                  I can't remember which RR member keep saying this, but "Tenforthewin is on some kinda drug." LOL
                  I'm guessing mescaline....

Comment

oh tenforthewin posts...

Ross isn't going anywhere.

LK doesn't need to play, he'll get Amnestied, since Bargs isn't, we might as well use our Amnesty.

Pietrus should be waived soon, so he can go to a contender, he's useless in Toronto now, no space for him.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                      LOL. Good one.

Comment

phiLLy wrote: View Post
                        oh tenforthewin posts...

Pietrus should be waived soon, so he can go to a contender, he's useless in Toronto now, no space for him.
                        why should he go to a contender? he will be lucky if he even gets another chance.. he played his way out of the nba..I think.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                          1) Terrence Ross: Ross needs to play, are we planning to ship him out of the border. Ross + Bargs can probably get us Paul Millsap or a better package of Boozer + Hinrich maybe.

2) Linas Kleiza: Is he healthy enough to play, what's his ordeal. No team will get him if he doesn't play, in terms of offense, we need a guy like Kleiza to comes off the bench for Gay and when it switches to defense, let Fields play.

3) Michael Pietrus: I still remembered back when he was a decent backup SG/SF, whatta hell happened. Can this guy play anymore or he will get waived based on who get in terms of trades.
                          might have to trade ross. the only way aonther team is taking barg, is if ross, val or lowry is involved
                          "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

I don't think we will witness the 1st player to get traded before the dunk contest gets started. *cough* *cough* Terrence Ross

Count out Kleiza, and Pietrus for the season they are useless right now
                            Last edited by Reyaz123; Mon Feb 11, 2013, 12:25 AM.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              frodo. his entire life is lived in a fantasy world.

also aslan, mr. tumnus, harry potter, george shrinks, the list goes on
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                              X