Free Agency 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
    Lin puts more bums in the seats than Dragic.
    Houston has a large Chinese pop.??

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
      lol just ask Yao Ming

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        lol just ask Yao Ming
        Yao got his homies from the mainland... Were u serious? Cannot relate a large Chinese pop in Houston...NY, everywhere in Calif. and even Dallas...but asian basketball fans in Houston? Got to catch up with my demographics

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
          I didn't say anything about Houston having a large Asian - or Chinese population for that matter -although it doesn't hurt that he's of Asian heritage. Lin had a lot of hype surrounding him last year and I would expect him to ride it into this season.

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
            Did you even watch Dragic? There is no way you can say he's not play maker
            Did you even read what I wrote?

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
            He outplayed Lowry and if you ask majority of the Rockets fans they'll tell you that.
            Right, and this sort of thing hasn't happened like a million times in the NBA and no one has ever fallen for such a string of events in the NBA.

Comment

• If Nash falls through, I hope Colangelo phones up Morey and inquires about the asking price on Lowry. It's completely possible that the price has gone down since the draft and with the Lin offer sheet. I think Lowry is a much better fit for Casey's style than Dragic, and his $6 million seems like a bargain compared to the $10+ million that guys like Dragic and Lin are apparently worth now.

Comment

• Report: Raptors make Ersan Ilyasova offer

I don't believe it, but his agent is saying so. Could be lying.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports...rt=newestfirst

The unrestricted free agent has three European offers and NBA offers from the Bucks, Brooklyn and Toronto, agent Tolga Tugsavul told the web site. Hoops Hype said the major European offer is for four years.

Comment

• We're gonna become the 1999-2004 Kings with this many good white players on the team.

Comment

• this doesn't mean he'll sign its just an offer

Comment

• I really like Ersan. Give him the $20 mil we're offering to 10th man Landy Fields & forget the Nash (aka 8th place or bust) plan.

Comment

• NoBan wrote: View Post
                        I really like Ersan. Give him the $20 mil we're offering to 10th man Landy Fields & forget the Nash (aka 8th place or bust) plan.
                        i would much rather fields to another 4/3 player.

Comment

• If we ended up with Ilyasova, Kleiza is instantly useless (aside from being JV's buddy to help him through his transition year in the NBA, which is arguably more important to BC)....

Comment

• Sounds to me like his agent is just driving his client price up.

Comment

• I actually like Ersan. He has the ever-valuable ability to be very effective in a short amount of time. But he'd have to play some SF, and some matchups might be problematic for him. Typical of BC to get a 4/3 or a 2/3 instead of just simply getting a pure 3 who is built specifically for that position. He finds every way to work around the biggest hole in our roster without actually fixing it! But maybe im being to harsh on the guy...though it's been an issue for multiple seasons now.

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                                Right, because Calderon is me-first and lacks leadership skills. /s

Don't let this Nash thing get to your head.
                                I don't understand why ppl are getting excited for a 38 year old pg with a bad back
                                "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

Working...
                                X