Ingram: BC Still Willing To Move Jose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ingram: BC Still Willing To Move Jose

Bill's not well known as much of the bigger media types via ESPN, SI, etc., but he's always seemed to have some credible sources.

No trading suitors mentioned here, but does express that if the deal is right BC will move Jose.

Nolan Kerr in Winnipeg:
    Does BC have an ace up his sleeve? Or is he going to trust the team he has assembled and not make any deals?

Bill Ingram:
    He's really excited to get Reggie Evans back and believes that will make a significant difference. I know he'd like to move Caleron, but I haven't heard of any real takers. If he can find one, he'll make a deal.
    Source - Click here

i wouldn't trust a person or a source that spell a players name wrong...lol

"Caleron" or "Calderone"

Comment

When people don't really have sources they claim they do and just state the obvious.

Comment

Faithleader wrote: View Post
        i wouldn't trust a person or a source that spell a players name wrong...lol

"Caleron" or "Calderone"
        So because he made a typo on a chat, you discount what he has to say? You didn't capitalize, and forgot the apostrophe in wouldn't and player's, so does that discount your comment?
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
          When people don't really have sources they claim they do and just state the obvious.
          This just in, my credible sources tell me that talks are heating up and it looks like POB and Calderon are headed to the 76ers for igoudala in the coming days.

P.S. they want to be kept anonymous due to the fact that nothing is official.

Comment

POB for Lebron, just wait...

Comment

Hostile wrote: View Post
              P.S. they want to be kept anonymous due to the fact that nothing is official.
              Well at least tell a story that has "legs". Saying that Colangelo is looking to explore to trade Calderon if a good deal was in place is well known and is nothing new.

Saying that the Raptors and 76ers are talking trade and Calderon name has been mention is a story with "legs".

Comment

We don't really have any pieces that are of interest to Philly.

Philly wants young talent back for Iggy but the only young talent I see on this roster is DD. And I'm not even sure if DD is movable according to BC. Even if he is, we don't have enough expiring contracts to spice up the deal.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  Well at least tell a story that has "legs". Saying that Colangelo is looking to explore to trade Calderon if a good deal was in place is well known and is nothing new.

Saying that the Raptors and 76ers are talking trade and Calderon name has been mention is a story with "legs".
                  I know you're not saying it but... I never understood these trade talks of Calderon for Iguodala as the base. Why in the world would Philly get rid of a talent like Iggy for the likes of Calderon? It's not like his contract would help in any way and they have Jrue Holiday and Lou Williams to handle the ball. Who knows if they're even sold on DeMar, and I don't see them having any real interest in our other players. I know Iguodala isn't a #1 guy in the league, but they could at least start building a team with him as one of the key guys.

These rumours always seemed more like a far-fetched dream here in Raptorland...

Comment

Maybe there is a little more substance to BC trying to move Jose or maybe Ford read Ingram's comments from yesterday.

Phoevos (Toronto)

Chadster - I don't know if Toronto is shopping around for anyone right now, given all the acquisitions in the offseason, but what do you think Toronto needs right now? Yes they are playing pretty well at the moment, but what is lacking to take them to the next level? An elite SG maybe? (and who would you suggest)

Chad Ford (1:46 PM) - Toronto is out there looking. They want to do everything in their power to convince Chris Bosh to stay this summer. It sounds like Bryan Colangelo isn't going to trade him before the deadline. But if he could get back another good piece for Jose Calderon, I think he'd do it.
                    Source - Click here

Comment

Sounds like Ford is just pulling junk out of his ass.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Sounds like Ford is just pulling junk out of his ass.
                        I wonder if Ford has updated his opinion of BC trading Calderon?

How long has this talk of trading Calderon been going on?

Did it just start during the 09-10 season or has it been going on a lot longer?

Anyone know?

Thanks
                        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

clearly it's been going on a while and i don't think it went prior to this season because we had no pg to take his place then jack showed something so calderon became tradeable.
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                          X