Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3: Toronto Raptors 98 - Brooklyn Nets 102 (Nets Lead Series 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    I'm not worried about Ross. We've already seen hes a slow learner. He'll be fine. I'd like demar traded immediately though.
    Immediately? He just became the first Raptor to ever post back to back 30 point games in the playoffs.

I might be stubborn about this, but we have one of the best players at the shallowest position in the league, on a very fair contract.
    I still think that he can co exist alongside a legitimate superstar. His defence and 3 point shooting are still in the works. At least we can be assured that he will be working on them.
    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Donkette wrote: View Post
      Sorry bud, but he is our chip to use. Who else are we going to trade.
      Chip to use ...internet GM??

For whom??

I say we target someone like Luol Deng via free agency.

There would be a riot if we traded Demar... People need to get it in their heads that he ain't going anywhere.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
        Im not upset. I think you are speaking the truth, and as terrible as it is to hear it, it is better to expose and deal with these issues rather than cast them aside for later *ahem Dwayne Casey ahem*
        Exactly. Casey might be able to get us to the playoffs but he isn't gonna help you win when you get there clearly. Now we've got to get a coach that will help us win once we get there.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• We still had a chance to win this game. Just came out a little short. Let's see what happens in Game 4.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
            chip to use ...internet gm??

For whom??

I say we target someone like luol deng via free agency.

there would be a riot if we traded demar... People need to get it in their heads that he ain't going anywhere.
            Canucks fan right there. C'mon dude. DeMar is an amazing player with a lot of room to improve, but if Masai decides to trade him - then so be it. I'm sure there'll be no riots because of DeMar trade

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FROM DAY 1, JOHN ******* SALMONS HAS BEEN ******* US ALL SEASON LONG, VETERAN MY ASS, DUDE SHOULDN'T SEE THE FLOOR. MR.FAKE ALL STAR WAS WAYYY TO OPEN FOR HIS FLOATERS AND 3PT SHOTS, AND **** YOU ROSS, PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!! WE COULD HAVE WON THIS ONE smh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Thank the Lord he won't be here next year and hopefully neither will Casey
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Ouch...Tony Delk?
                Hey, I'll gladly eat crow like I did for DeMar and Lowry. I'm just not overly optimistic unless Ross starts creating more opportunities for himself instead of settling for a bevy of three-pointers each game and the odd wide open circus dunk.

Comment

• Val
                  PP
                  Fields
                  DeRozan
                  Lowry
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• phiLLy wrote: View Post
                    I don't see why it's so difficult for DC to make the required changes.

Start Fields, so JJ can't get a good start. Fields might not score, but, he helps limit JJ, so he's not scoring 29 Points on 17 Shots.

FEED THE BIG MEN. JV/AMIR/PP. LET THEM PLAY.

Ross? Have him come in against the second unit. Please, don't let him guard JJ, because he can't. Run him off screens, so he can score against the second unit. Their defenders aren't as good, obviously, which lets him get free more often.

?????

Profit.

Agree. DC needs to start Landry in place of TRoss. Need to boost his confidence playing against the Nets' second unit. Would not be surprised that Landry is not getting mins because MU wants to clear Landry's 8.5M contract off the books next season.

Comment

• And for anyone claiming conspiracy, there were as many bad calls against Brooklyn as there were against us. The refs weren't the problem.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• If fields is not starting game 4 and is not on joe johnson every single minute in game 4 then casey needs to be Fucking canned. If our untrained eyes can see it why the FUCK can't an NBA coach see it
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                          I'm missing something...
                          Few glimmering games, but overall pretty disappointing. Much like Tony Delk's career. Albeit, Ross is much younger then when Delk had his flash in the pan moments, but so far I've yet to buy into the Terrence Ross hype.

Comment

Val
                            PP
                            Fields
                            DeRozan
                            Lowry
                            On board with those 5 getting big minutes.

Comment

Val
                              PP
                              Fields
                              DeRozan
                              Lowry
                              I agree w/ this. Fields should be in the starting lineup next game. They can't afford to let JJ go off again like tonight.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X