No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's cool, if the management is willing to go into luxury tax zone then it doesn't really matter (those few millions). And this is upgrade, so we should be happy.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; Fri Feb 8, 2013, 05:02 AM.
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Wow BC wants that 8th seed bad
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• if boozer stays healthy hes just the type of player we could use hes been having a solid season too...i dont mind it as long as the other pieces we part with are nothing major.. would help solve our post pressence issues on offense

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Wow BC wants that 8th seed bad
          Even with Boozer they're not going to make the playoffs this year. Too deep of a hole.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• It's a good a move. Way too many perimeter scorers. We're dealing from a position of strength. I'm all for it.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Wow BC wants that 8th seed bad
              you could also say BC wants to get rid of bargs bad too LOL

i like Boozer but this IS the same guy who broke his hand tripping over his own gym bag! Id rather take my chances with IF boozer can stay healthy rather then IF bargs can play half decent thats for sure..

maybe we can get Nate Robinson as a throw in.. id take him as a backup PG over JL3 everyday of the week!
              Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Thu Feb 7, 2013, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Definitely a surprising twist for me, but after the initial reaction of "Oh God his contract is massive!", I actually think it could be a good move, basketball wise.

Comment

• I kinda like it. But, other than a massive contract and age(31) any other things we should worry about Boozer? Havent really followed his career so i dont know?!

Comment

• he's almost 32...no thanks. Lts try and build on a core that can contend in 3-5 years

Comment

• I could poss. see them attaching both kleiza and Anderson with Bargs...I like the deal because as was the same as the Gay trade, we collect the best talent

Comment

• don't want Booz. brutal contract. only good thing is his and gays contracts line up giving us a ton of money in 3 years while the team can also play at a relatively high level. much prefer ridnour / Williams trade.

Comment

• Why this? Boozer is SO old he's going to lose it in a year or two, especially since he's on the 11th seed in the East.

I say we make a trade for Luke Ridnour and Derrick Williams for Andrea Bargnani, in my opinion that would be a huge steal for us.

Comment

• Super super strong! His 18 footer is automatic! Throw it down to him and he can get you a bucket. I would like to know more about his contract. Any players or team option? The only problem I see is him coming from Chicago to Toronto would he still feel motivated?
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Anyone think that Bargnani will play really well in Chicago with a coach like Thibs?

Comment

I would like to know more about his contract. Any players or team option?
                                Nope locked in for 2 1/2 seasons. He'll be be making $16,800,000 when he is 33

Comment

Working...
                                X