X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
    lol great pic

Comment

• man that vasquez guy, I bet he could cut my lawn twice as fast as I could....

Comment

I have to quote myself here, damn does he look determined in that photo

lol great pic
        yah luck, just printscreen, but i thought the same

Comment

• Comment

• very few shots by lowry, i think he is listening, i think that considering how long this game went, that was TOO FEW

but just goes to show you that he DID and CAN adjust

Comment

very few shots by lowry, i think he is listening, i think that considering how long this game went, that was TOO FEW

but just goes to show you that he DID and CAN adjust
              i think he played the best game he could.. didnt force anything.. made the right plays.. let the game come to him.. if anything DD forced too much this game

Comment

• let's not get carried away, this was a pretty ugly win, but it feels good nonetheless.
                shout out to my boy alan anderson 'the everywhere man' this time being HUGE on the defensive end and also having some great passes down the stretch, especially in OT.
                Last edited by Qasim311; Fri Dec 28, 2012, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• Read page 4, then 5 , and then laugh at the bipolar Raptor fans.
                  NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• that is why the NBA is so entertaining, a game brings out all the emotions in fans, from ups to downs, from excitment to emberssment, its quite the cathartic persuit for the personal psyche

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
                      Read page 4, then 5 , and then laugh at the bipolar Raptor fans.
                      it was a bipolar game

i dont recall anyone contradicting themselves.. its what u do when u watch a game.. u cheer when they play well.. u get mad when they play shitty.. ha ha?

Comment

• Man that Ross dunk that didn't count. Holy shit.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I got a pic of that somwhere and I swear, I am stunned to see his elbow is as high as the rim (and I am sure I missed the apex)

Comment

• Lowry returns. DeRozan drops 30 coincidence? Lowry returns Calderon struggles conicidence?

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                              Man that Ross dunk that didn't count. Holy shit.
                              Do you have any idea where the foul was? I just had no clue what the hell they called on Amir.

Comment

• ....yah it felt like our rook got robbed by the refs

Comment

Working...
                                X