No announcement yet.

Turkoglu Accuses Toronto Fans Of Misunderstanding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last I checked Hedo was a member of the Suns not the Raptors. Let go of the animosity. He's Phoenix's problem now.
    Deadallus

Comment

Did he say he doesn't pay attention or take things seriously when he plays the game? It sounds like that's what he said.

Comment

Deadallus wrote: View Post
        Last I checked Hedo was a member of the Suns not the Raptors. Let go of the animosity. He's Phoenix's problem now.
        considering people still boo vince carter, that probably won't happen. people in toronto are worse than psychotic ex-girlfriends. and then they wonder why nobody wants them and they need constant reaffirmation that they're nice, likable people.

as for hedo, i knew from the start that it won't work. the system here wasn't right for him but BC failed to realize that when he paid that retarded amount of money for him. it's not 100% hedo's fault for the way last season transpired.
        Last edited by nubreed000; Mon Oct 18, 2010, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Hedouche can only blame one person for his horrible year in T.O, and that's Hedouche. He was given every opportunity to play a more significant role on that team than he did in Orlando and he failed miserably. His on court dogging and off court stupidity coupled with his little bitch temper tantrum asking for a trade during the offseason are the reasons why he deserves to be booed severly. He wasn't misunderstood here, his numbers were down significantly, his defense was horrible and he never showed any signs that it ever really bothered him. He obviously took that big money contract that was a sign of how much he was wanted here and then proceeded to shit all over the franchise and the fans.
          Good riddance Hedouche and welcome aboard Brazilian Blur...

Comment

a)
            Turk is a system player? Is that a criteria someone in the nba aspires to when becoming a highly paid free agent? He is a forward with a set of skills. This team for better or worse asked him to use them all ...not just those he felt like employing.
            Any team that signed Turk when he was a f/a that wasn't going to let him run the offense as a point forward is smarter not signing him in the 1st place. All one had to do is watch how he was used by Orlando but then again Orlando has DHoward and much more overall roster talent than TO plus a head coach that knows how to coach not just someone who follows the GM's orders on player rotations, playing time or says bull chit like -"I like the effort", after a critical late season blowout loss.....smh

b) "Club Med" was also extended to Bosh as I recall because of a hamstring problem...but he found a way to be/stay in shape. imo it was quite appropriate to extend some off time to any player going thru a schedule Hedo did. He decided to act as an immature teenager.
            Turk & Bosh are two different situations. No, it wasn't as it would have been more appropriate to make sure that your big time f/a investment is in tip top shape for the upcoming season regardless of his summertime schedule- that's on Turk. MLSE Management coddled Hedo from jumpstreet just like they continue to coddle Bargnani's lethargicness- they are as much to blame as is Hedo in my mind.

c) You mean having a pg like Nash shouldn't make Hedo all he can be?
            Nash is getting old, Turk is getting old- point blank, their best days are behind them plus Hedo needs the ball in his hands to be effective in my mind. Time will tell.

d) Your last point comes across as misguided support for Hedo because of your mutual distaste for BC & the mlse crowd.
            I don't support Hedo at all- an assumption with no gumption. I just recognize the game being run by MLSE....do the full math not the self serving half.

For myself, Hedo was very unprofessional during his year here after signing as a free agent
            And? BC & Jay were just as unprofessional as Hedo was in their handling of the whole Hedo situation from training camp to post trade to Phoenix. Both BC's & Jay's snide remarks in the media twoards both Hedo & Bosh after they both left TO show their true two faced colors & lack of overall class.
            Last edited by SirChillyMost; Mon Oct 18, 2010, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
              a) Turk is a system player? Is that a criteria someone in the nba aspires to when becoming a highly paid free agent? He is a forward with a set of skills. This team for better or worse asked him to use them all ...not just those he felt like employing.

b) "Club Med" was also extended to Bosh as I recall because of a hamstring problem...but he found a way to be/stay in shape. imo it was quite appropriate to extend some off time to any player going thru a schedule Hedo did. He decided to act as an immature teenager.

c) You mean having a pg like Nash shouldn't make Hedo all he can be?

d) Your last point comes across as misguided support for Hedo because of your mutual distaste for BC & the mlse crowd.

For myself, Hedo was very unprofessional during his year here after signing as a free agent.

+1

Comment

"Turk is right about one thing the Rap's front office and how they let Bargnani get away with seemingly everything.....who wants to be a part of that bull chit.... "

Incredible even talkin' about Turk u don't miss the chance to bash Bargnani you are pretty pathetic !

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
                  a) Any team that signed Turk when he was a f/a that wasn't going to let him run the offense as a point forward is smarter not signing him in the 1st place. All one had to do is watch how he was used by Orlando but then again Orlando has DHoward and much more overall roster talent than TO plus a head coach that knows how to coach not just someone who follows the GM's orders on player rotations, playing time or says bull chit like -"I like the effort", after a critical late season blowout loss.....smh

Turk & Bosh are two different situations. No, it wasn't it as it would have been more appropriate to make sure that your big time f/a investment is in tip top shape regardless of his summertime schedule- that's on Turk. MLSE Management coddled Hedo from jumpstreet just like they continue to coddle Bargnani's lethargicness- they are as much to blame as is Hedo in my mind.

Nash is getting old, Turk is getting old- point blank, their best days are behind them plus Hedo needs the ball in his hands to be effective in my mind. Time will tell.

I don't support Hedo at all- an assumption with no gumption. I just recognize the game being run by MLSE....do the full math not the self serving half.

And? BC & Jay were just as unprofessional as Hedo was in their handling of the whole Hedo situation from training camp to post trade to Phoenix. Both BC's & Jay's snide remarks in the media twoards both Hedo & Bosh after they both left TO show their true two faced colors & lack of overall class.

Hedouche and Rupaul showed far less class with their ignorant, classless, disrespectful and self-serving statements way before Bryan and Jay defended the franchise and indirectly the fans with their forthright statements. Of course you wouldn't be able to figure that out since you obviously have your head way up Rupaul's ass.

Comment

I got one word to say to Hedo:

BULLSHIT!!!

I have nothing else to say.

Comment

RaptorRoo wrote: View Post
                      Hedouche and Rupaul showed far less class with their ignorant, classless, disrespectful and self-serving statements way before Bryan and Jay defended the franchise and indirectly the fans with their forthright statements. Of course you wouldn't be able to figure that out since you obviously have your head way up Rupaul's ass.
                      BC & Jay's post f/a slanderous comments about Bosh say it all- smile in his face stab him in the back.......smh

If you really believe that BC & Jay's media bull chit is steak so be it- enjoy your steak tar tar.........lol

Btw- footie, Bargnani is pretty pathetic..........smh

Comment

lol some people really need to think some of these things through, instead of their fanatical fanboy emotions taking over.

Comment

hedo hitting us where it hurts . dissing our history for alstars leaving
                          ya dun noe

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                            considering people still boo vince carter, that probably won't happen. people in toronto are worse than psychotic ex-girlfriends. and then they wonder why nobody wants them and they need constant reaffirmation that they're nice, likable people.

as for hedo, i knew from the start that it won't work. the system here wasn't right for him but BC failed to realize that when he paid that retarded amount of money for him. it's not 100% hedo's fault for the way last season transpired.
                            U just wait till LBJ returns to cleveland and then try to convince me that rap fans are crazy.
                            What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

cavs fans have every right to be angry though.

Comment

The Party Machine DID play through sickness... At the club.

Comment

Working...
                                X