Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2: Brooklyn Nets 95 - Toronto Raptors 100 (Series Tied 1-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    We were to nervous and we didn't play our game
    He believes our nervousness would be gone by game 2 and we can beat these old geezers

LMAO
    Lol if he says so. I don't know if I agree with that but what do I know.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      You know nothing raps in 6 lmao
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        Why don't you agree with it?

Comment

• Wanna see tons of Hands Bro this game.
          "Masai WILL win us a championship"
          - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• wonder how brooklyn is going to adjust. they're definitely gonna try to be on JV more, although not sure how thats going to happen. hopefully it'll help our wing play.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              wonder how brooklyn is going to adjust. they're definitely gonna try to be on JV more, although not sure how thats going to happen. hopefully it'll help our wing play.
              Hopefully they will insert plumlee in for Livingston in the starting lineup to stop JV giving them a regular 2 big lineup...

But that is a raptors fan wet dream, they will probably just get Garnett to use his "tough guy image" to use illegal tactics to prevent JV from scoring because the refs are going to be too pussy to call anything on him

Comment

• Was just browsing some nets forums and they say they are being disrespected by their media in Brooklyn just like us.

While we get pushed aside for hockey highlights, they get pushed aside for what are the Knicks to do next and the Yankees lmao.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                  Was just browsing some nets forums and they say they are being disrespected by their media in Brooklyn just like us.

While we get pushed aside for hockey highlights, they get pushed aside for what are the Knicks to do next and the Yankees lmao.
                  Could be a tactic that the even the Brooklyn media is using to motivate the Nets.

Comment

• Comment

• Raptors will squeak out a win tomorrow, and then drop both games in Brooklyn. Experience over youth any day of the week in the playoffs.

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                        Raptors will squeak out a win tomorrow, and then drop both games in Brooklyn. Experience over youth any day of the week in the playoffs.
                        i went to game 1 and i'll be trying to get some last minute tickets for game 2. it better be a fucking win. the 1st game was insane but ughhhhhhh. also it seems like people are able to sell their playoff shirts for about $80'ish a pop. thats not too bad. i assume i'm gonna get another one tomorrow so that should cover some of the ridiculous ticket prices.

Comment

• DeMar will have a bounce back game tomorrow. He works to hard to go out like this. Would be surprise if his been in the gym the last two nights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              DeMar will have a bounce back game tomorrow. He works to hard to go out like this. Would be surprise if his been in the gym the last two nights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I'm hoping Terrence and Amir show up too.

Hell, every person on the roster needs to show up.
                              OG is our king

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Mayor Ford is most disappointed in that offer. He has made a counter offer to the man from Brooklyn if he is serious....6 rocks under the Brooklyn bridge after the 6th game.

Comment

Working...
                                X