Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knicks@Raptors Game Day Thread: Will the Evil Empire strike back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    All you post about is how Hansbrough is being misused. It's really getting old man.
    well i assume hes from indiana and followed hansbrough as a fan to the raptors. ok by me. but hes right. ever since the SAC crew came to town, hansbrough has basically been not been utilized in any real way. shitty for his value.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
      well i assume hes from indiana and followed hansbrough as a fan to the raptors. ok by me. but hes right. ever since the SAC crew came to town, hansbrough has basically been not been utilized in any real way. shitty for his value.
      He's right but it's just the same thing over and over..
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Indiana65 wrote: View Post
        I bet Hansbrough wishes he had stayed in Indiana. A lot more money for this year and a far better situation. He was posted up down low twice with the ballhandler looking at him and they went the other way. He is just not a part of the offense here period.
        not this guy again ahah
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Hell of a run. Val and Ross are really maturing thanks to the Gay trade. Casey too, evidently. That run was sparked by a time out.

Comment

Every view of that dunk sucked, why can't they just show a normal view? It was a beauty

Comment

my god im loving this

Comment

Wow that Ross three was sick.

Comment

These guys are fun to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

loving the fast breaks

Comment

Ross can turn out to be our Danny Green
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

I am sorry. He is the only reason I came here though. I just hate to see what is happening to him in Toronto. I promise this is my last post (my promise is as good as gold). Do to him what you want in Toronto. I have given up.

Comment

ok. i need a replay of that run that lead to the ross 3. that was insane.

Comment

I am sorry. He is the only reason I came here though. I just hate to see what is happening to him in Toronto. I promise this is my last post (my promise is as good as gold). Do to him what you want in Toronto. I have given up.
                            It doesnt depend on us. Lol...
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

If T-Ross gets less than 30 minutes tonight I'm going to eat my face.

Comment

i'm sorry you don't see it the same way but I have no problem with what Casey is doing with him. he has the opportunity to be as good as amir.

Comment

Working...
                                X