No announcement yet.

Chi, Cle, Ind, Wash can all shove it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn. PG could be out for the next 2 seasons.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Indy's absolutely screwed. even if PG somehow plays say, half the season, they're screwed. with him out and lance gone who's scoring? david west? george hill? give me a break.

hibbert has to essentially go back to playing above and beyond back when he was actually good. it's not far fetched but it's also not something i see really happening
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        Damn. PG could be out for the next 2 seasons.

yikes. saddest part is he'll probably never be the same.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
          Indy's absolutely screwed. even if PG somehow plays say, half the season, they're screwed. with him out and lance gone who's scoring? david west? george hill? give me a break.

hibbert has to essentially go back to playing above and beyond back when he was actually good. it's not far fetched but it's also not something i see really happening
          And even if Hibbert comes back a changed player it's gonna be tough.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
            yikes. saddest part is he'll probably never be the same.
            With a compound fracture like his there is no reason to believe he will have long term effects. It looks worse than it is. A knee injury effects performance more. Unless he gets an infection or is spooked by leaping he shoiulkd be OK. He'll probably miss most or all of next season but be OK 2015-16.

Comment

It's gonna be funny watching the Pacers try to score this season
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

You can't lose you're 2 best players from last season and still think you're gonna a make the playoffs

A starting unit of
                PG- Hill
                SG- Stuckey
                SF- Miles
                PF- West
                C- Hibbert

The Pacers bench isn't even top 15 in the NBA either so at best this team will be a 9th seed
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

1. Cleveland
                  2. Chicago
                  3. Toronto
                  4. Washington
                  5. Charlotte
                  6. Miami
                  7. Atlanta
                  8. NY/Brooklyn/Detroit
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    You can't lose you're 2 best players from last season and still think you're gonna a make the playoffs

A starting unit of
                    PG- Hill
                    SG- Stuckey
                    SF- Miles
                    PF- West
                    C- Hibbert

The Pacers bench isn't even top 15 in the NBA either so at best this team will be a 9th seed

Very true. Maybe if they had a good bench they would have hope but their bench is horrid and now it's even worse because they have to move Stuckey to the starting lineup. Also who is Stuckey and Miles going to stop at the defensive end. Their defense goes down as well.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      1. Cleveland
                      2. Chicago
                      3. Toronto
                      4. Washington
                      5. Charlotte
                      6. Miami
                      7. Atlanta
                      8. NY/Brooklyn/Detroit
                      Agreed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post

A starting unit of
                        PG- Hill
                        SG- Stuckey
                        SF- Miles
                        PF- West
                        C- Hibbert

I see the pacers trading West and bottoming out this season. and i also want the Raps to go get him. thats just me tho.

Comment

Amir plus Chucky for David West or Laundry Fields plus Chucky plus a 1st in 16

Comment

Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
                            Amir plus Chucky for David West or Laundry Fields plus Chucky plus a 1st in 16
                            I'd rather Amir and an expiring Hayes than two years of David west.
                            We honestly don't need him whatsoever. What would he provide that we don't already have.

Plus he's a worse defender than Amir. If Amir is being traded I would want a first or a much greater return than David west...
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                            X