Toronto @ Orlando: January 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demar: "Coach drew up a nice play."

Huh? Fading 22 footer is his favorite closing shot I guess...

Comment

• DD loves playing Orlando.

Comment

• WHAT DID I SAY MOTHERFUCKERS?! HAHAH! Wooooo! Derozan was CLUTCH tonight.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• when was the last time a Raptor hit a game-winning buzzer beater?...seems like eons ago,

Comment

• Holy shit, we actually WON on a buzzer beater! This is such an unusual feeling.

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
              DeMar stepped up to the plate, nice one.

Made me eat my words.
              gladly me too

consistency is always the concern.

he needs to play like this as the norm and not the exception

Comment

• symbot wrote: View Post
                Demar: "Coach drew up a nice play."

Huh? Fading 22 footer is his favorite closing shot I guess...
                Come on man. Most last second plays are prayers. Sometimes you get lucky and catch someone off guard with a backdoor play or something, but usually you just give a player the ball and tell him to shoot it. I'm not saying it's a great shot, but it is rare to get off a great shot in such a situation.

Comment

• Called it That mid range game payed off!

Comment

• Last time Sonny hit the game winner in Orlando, DeMar's was way better though.
                    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• JasonS wrote: View Post
                      when was the last time a Raptor hit a game-winning buzzer beater?...seems like eons ago,
                      The only 2 I remember in the last couple of season was TJ Ford hitting one against the Clippers and Bosh hit one against the Hawks.

And that awesome Mo Pete shot against the Wizards, but that was to tie the game.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                        It's about time! Well worth the feminine scream I let out when it went in.
                        it is cool if you were alone but you should not have shared

Comment

• This kinda game lets us forget all those heartbreakers.

Also, this should be a huge confidence boost for Demar. He better keep it up

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            it is cool if you were alone but you should not have shared
                            nah, its still cool, haha. Good feeling tonight. Endings like that are what make basketball special.

Comment

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Freaking Demar. 5 Horrys! Raptors have lost so many close tight, blown-lead games... this buzzer beater was winning the lottery.
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Mr. Fourth quarter LOL. Good way to build his confidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X