Raptors Draft Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Draft Party

I know we don't have a pick this year but all indications are that we are after one. thought I would mention that I am a bouncer at Fionn's on Front St. West. They are generally pretty quiet on a Thursday night and could probably play host to everyone. RR staff, let me know what you think.
    Last edited by thead; Mon Jun 24, 2013, 09:52 PM.
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Sorry man, sounds likes a great idea but I am afraid I won't make the flight.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
      I know we don't have a pick this year but all indications are that we are after one. thought I would mention that I am a bouncer at Fionn's on Front St. West. They are generally pretty quiet on a Thursday night and could probably play host to everyone. RR staff, let me know what you think.
      From tripadvisor:

The bouncer was incredibly rude with an out of control ego. Why Fionn MacCools would allow this person to represent their organization in such a horrible manner is hard to believe.

Comment

I've heard a lot of awful things about that place lol Soft euro just verified im not the only one. The food is terrible overpriced and the staff aren't very friendly nor helpful. Kitchen Nightmares anyone? call Gordon Ramsay!

Comment

haha that's a different Fionn's Soft Euro. It's a chain pub. I can assure you 95% of the time I'm extremely helpful and friendly
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

soft euro wrote: View Post
            lol!!!!

Comment

We usually do something which is planned, but I'd sign up for this if there's a pick. We haven't really promoted it at all this year so the people who show up might be very few.

Comment

I think that's the only fionn's where the bouncer gets a bloody stool

Comment

What I've learned in this thread makes Thead's avatar even more telling.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                    haha that's a different Fionn's Soft Euro. It's a chain pub. I can assure you 95% of the time I'm extremely helpful and friendly
                    Axel wrote: View Post
                    What I've learned in this thread makes Thead's avatar even more telling.
                    Exactly, and now he's try to re-assure us that he somehow didn't get that foot injury by kicking some customer's ass because he didn't tip enough.

Comment

1000 views and now RSVPs...guess I'm watching at home by myself

Comment

It's ok mate. Draft isn't that big of deal to get together. We can setup games to watch when the season starts

Comment

Working...
                        X