No announcement yet.

Game #56: Orlando Magic 90 - Toronto Raptors 105

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea Casey is dumb. And with the way JV's been playing Amir being out is gonna hurt us. We're also going to play more Hayes. Great.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
      Casey let the bench play!!! We don't need random injuries
      Lowry and DeRozan should not be on the court. That's tempting fate.

Comment

• Yolo De Colo got some hustle
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• 2-0 bitches!

Comment

• De colo playing harder then daye had ever done here hahah
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• On the other hand, it's good to give Hayes some burn in case Johnson misses a lot of time. The injury did not look good.

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
                On the other hand, it's good to give Hayes some burn in case Johnson misses a lot of time. The injury did not look good.
                Yea it didn't. And he twists his ankle so easily now because of how weak it is from all the injuries.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I would have liked Casey to sub out JV for Salmons at the end, for the all-6'6 lineup.

Comment

• Just when amir was getting out of his funk too... So happy we still have Psycho-T.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      So happy we still have Psycho-T.
                      There was an online interview with Hansbrough expressing how happy he is to be in Toronto. He'd like to stay. Tonight was his worst game since coming back from injury, though. Among other things, he and Lowry were not on the same page on a couple of plays.

Comment

• 2 things:

1. Raps can't continue to start the game like the way they did tonight. It's going to bite them in the ass one of these days.

2. DON'T give the ball to JV in the post!! JV's got ZERO low post moves. The guy is a turnover waiting to happen. He should be giving this team energy but instead all he does nowadays is whine to the officials.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          2 things:

1. Raps can't continue to start the game like the way they did tonight. It's going to bite them in the ass one of these days.

2. DON'T give the ball to JV in the post!! JV's got ZERO low post moves. The guy is a turnover waiting to happen. He should be giving this team energy but instead all he does nowadays is whine to the officials.
                          What about the Cav's game? He played great.
                          If they don't give him the ball there is no point in having him on the floor.

Comment

• Artophwar wrote: View Post
                            I still hate how the crowd cheers the loudest for the pizza....
                            It's pretty crappy pizza anyways...
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                              What about the Cav's game? He played great.
                              If they don't give him the ball there is no point in having him on the floor.
                              You have to give him some touches for sure but I don't want to hear anyone else talking about how he needs more touches. He just isn't good enough. He has one move in the low post and everyone knows the move so it doesn't even work anymore. This is a big reason why he ends up turning over the ball so much now. They need to get him more touches in the pick and roll because this low post thing isn't working as of yet.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                You have to give him some touches for sure but I don't want to hear anyone else talking about how he needs more touches. He just isn't good enough. He has one move in the low post and everyone knows the move so it doesn't even work anymore. This is a big reason why he ends up turning over the ball so much now. They need to get him more touches in the pick and roll because this low post thing isn't working as of yet.
                                I completely agree with this.

Comment

Working...
                                X