No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead *SPOILER ALERT-INCLUDING COMICS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I decided to read all the comics and I gotta say, tyresse seems a lot like Darryl. I hope they don't end the 2 the same way. Season 3 has been crazy so far though. It's like every episode is a season finale. Can't wait for tonight's episode.

Comment

• The show seems like its gonna start to pick-up again...

It has been draggy for me since hershell's leg episode.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Yeah, the nonstop cliffhangers is starting to get annoying. Can't wait for it to pick up

Comment

• Ya, it constantly ends on a cliff-hanger like some daily soap opera.

Not to mention. That last episodes ending was a total soap opera cliffhanger type ending.

How cliched is the story line with Andrea and The Governor? I hope they throw a curve 'cause all i see is fastballs right down the middle for this story line...

I know that rick and the other three are gonna get captured because,well, they can't do anything else with the story. I could see the big black prisoner dude turning on them now that he realizes there is a town with provided food,water and security.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• The good redneck will kill his brother, book it

Comment

• Vykis wrote: View Post
              The good redneck will kill his brother, book it
              I'll be disappointed if it goes any other way

Comment

• Vykis wrote: View Post
                The good redneck will kill his brother, book it
                I dont see that happening for a while...not without something in between.

Comment

• Darryl is the best character on the show. If they kill him then that's too messed up. My money is on him picking his new family over his brother. Based on his back story they've treated him far better than Merl.

Comment

• Holy shit it's tyresse!

Comment

• That was a great episode. I haven't read the comics, but I'm guessing Tyresse is a pretty good character?

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                        That was a great episode. I haven't read the comics, but I'm guessing Tyresse is a pretty good character?
                        Without spoiling too much, in the books, the group gets swarmed by about 100 zombies and are forced to leave tyresse behind. Then when they go back, all of them are dead and tyresse is just sitting down all badass and shit. So yeah he's pretty good.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                          Without spoiling too much, in the books, the group gets swarmed by about 100 zombies and are forced to leave tyresse behind. Then when they go back, all of them are dead and tyresse is just sitting down all badass and shit. So yeah he's pretty good.
                          Haha well that sounds awesome, hopefully the show pulls it off

Comment

• Sunday,February 10th

Comment

• I just finished the walking dead game on iOS. It is well worth the 15 dollars you pay for the full game. It's about 24 hours of gameplay give or take, and instead of focusing on action it's more all about decisions. The story line for it is great, honestly it's gotten to me more than the show has yet because who lives/dies is in your hands.

Comment

• It's also a great time passer until February 10th.

Comment

Working...
                                X