Sweet & Sour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet & Sour

While doing my daily random NBA check today, I came across 2 tweets from #Raptors.

The news is sweet and sour really:

The sweet:

Toronto Raptors ‏@Raptors

Jonas Valanciunas is back to working with his right hand at #Raptors practice after cast is removed. http://instagr.am/p/UrUYqnxHHT/

&

The sour:

Andrea Bargnani back to shooting jumpers at Saturday's #Raptors practice... http://instagr.am/p/UrOpjGxHP-/

I am not sure that AB coming back is that sour though considering the fact that its showcase time for him and the task will be casey's to play him only when he is having a game one could call at least OK.

It is really nice though that we'll have at least some reasonable guys to back up Ahmed Johnson.

Lets hope they'll be back soon.
    Last edited by mike, prague; Sun Jan 20, 2013, 03:55 AM.

Really great news! I'm happy for both of them to improving their injury status, even for Bargnani because it's interesting to see how DC will act with him healthy and how he will split the minutes to Amir/Jonas - ED/Bargnani

mike, prague wrote: View Post

It is really nice though that we'll have at least some reasonable guys to back Ahmed Johnson.
    I think it would be fair enough to call that creature "Ahmed Davison" or something like that because Ahmed Johnson sounds like 3/4 Amir + 1/4 Ed
    (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

This is great news whether you like it or not Bargnani is important to the rotation Ed Davis and Amir cant be playing 40 minutes a night really takes a toll on the body.

Hopefully JV can play next week we need him back, Im also excited however to see how Bargnani comes back.

Comment

Sweet....can't wait to get JV back. Also good news about Bargs. Needs to get back on the court soon if we're going to get any kind of deal for him.

Comment

If this team is to have any chance at relevance, they need Bargnani to play, and play well. Can we please stop shitting on the guy while he's down, at the very least?

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
            If this team is to have any chance at relevance, they need Bargnani to play, and play well. Can we please stop shitting on the guy while he's down, at the very least?
            can you please stop shitting on the team, I find it offensive.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
              I agree. There is no way Toronto can get anything of value for him right now.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                I agree. There is no way Toronto can get anything of value for him right now.
                Exactly. I do believe his time in Toronto is coming to a close, but in order for that to happen he needs to get back on form. If not, he's not going to return anything useful in a trade, and I still think he's too good for amnesty, personally.

Personally, I'm always going to be hoping for him to put it together and play to his maximum potential, whether thats here or not.

Comment

Working...
                X