GT: Raptors @ Hawks on TNT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    And they moved on so fast because they clearly didn't know what to say. Reggie just said "he has room to grow". Harlan butchered his name repeatedly as well....sigh...I know his name is not easy to pronounce, but that's the type of thing you figure out before you go on television.
    Lol it was pathetic If you cant say it then just use his nickname or just say Jonas. what an embarrassment its his job to know this lol

Harlan:

"Val..........ChuBAN....NIASXUS"

Reggie: .....So about DeMar and Rudy...

Comment

• Fuck, ross

Comment

• This pretty much sums up why John Lucas is the worst PG of all time: he made me happy to see Anderson run the point on a couple of plays.

Comment

• I was just thinking if there was ever a game to blow someone out good thing it was tonight come to Toronto J Smoove! lol.

He would have to tone down his knuckleheaded-ness though.

Comment

• Lucas made this game a 15 point win instead potentially a 20+ point margin win...

Comment

• fck john lucas. public enemy #2, lets make it happen.
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Hopefully it's nothing serious with TRoss.

Comment

• JV stopped setting actual screens for Lucas because he knew he wasn't going to get it rolling down the middle.
                  “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• With some serious work put in in the offseason, JV could probably run the point better than Lucas...

Comment

• Well, Demar and Rudy were extremely efficient tonight, and over the last 3 or 4 games as a matter of fact. Why is that? Is the team just getting it together? Or the fact that there is no pressure on them?

Comment

• Hey guys, calm down. If John Lucas works on his shooting, dribbling, passing, defense, offense, rebounding, pick n roll, he could be a decent cis point guard.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                          Well, Demar and Rudy were extremely efficient tonight, and over the last 3 or 4 games as a matter of fact. Why is that? Is the team just getting it together? Or the fact that there is no pressure on them?
                          Both. Lowry has seemed to be playing much better (someone said that Casey said, he was giving Lowry more freedom to call plays - I might've seen that in one of the pre-game interviews), and Derozan and Gay seem to be spacing the floor better, and knowing where their shots are coming. Reggie Miller said it during the game when he talked with Casey. Rudy likes the right side, Derozan likes the left. Truly using the "wing" position.
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                            Both. Lowry has seemed to be playing much better (someone said that Casey said, he was giving Lowry more freedom to call plays - I might've seen that in one of the pre-game interviews), and Derozan and Gay seem to be spacing the floor better, and knowing where their shots are coming. Reggie Miller said it during the game when he talked with Casey. Rudy likes the right side, Derozan likes the left. Truly using the "wing" position.
                            I think Reggie said that Lowry calls the play around 60% of the time now.

Comment

• The Sprint halftime show is a joke. That is why you don't let 2 hall of fame douches (Kenny and Chuck) do analysis. They are incredibly full of themselves and talk about random BS 90% of the time. As soon as it comes to the Raptors they try to go as off topic as possible. I didn't hear those 2 say Toronto or Raptors once, not once. I know its the end of the season, but at least do your damn job and give some insight (maybe thats too much to expect from those 2 morons).

Comment

• This game and really these last 2-3 weeks is one of the reason why DeRozan is so frustrating to watch. Why can't he do this consistently? i'm not buying all the hype that Jack and Matt were saying during the broadcast. DeRozan is just in one of those hot streaks. I've seen this before. I hope i'm wrong though. And i really hope DeRozan works on his 3pt game this summer.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X