No announcement yet.

GT: Raps at Cavs - Raptor Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like a reporter to ask Casey straight to his face why JV doesn't get any minutes in the fourth. It just defies logic.

Comment

• Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
        I'd still choose the Raptors obviously, it just makes me think.
        I would choose Houston
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Can someone please explain why Bargnani is in instead of Jonas

Comment

• Casey and his "No rookies in the 4th" policy is killing this team.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
              I would like a reporter to ask Casey straight to his face why JV doesn't get any minutes in the fourth. It just defies logic.
              I'll bet it's some BS about how they want to "bring him along slowly".
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Luke Walton is going to kill us??

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                  Can someone please explain why Bargnani is in instead of Jonas
                  Explain why AB isn't getting a set play, he isn't completely useless you know

Comment

• Seriously, Jonas has been the best Raptor all game. This is fucking ridiculous

Comment

• For such a terrible 3pt shooting team, the Raptors sure take a lot of them.

Comment

• Comment

• #Jonasinthe4th

Comment

• T.Dot wrote: View Post
                            Explain why AB isn't getting a set play, he isn't completely useless you know
                            Irrelevant. Jonas is a rebounding machine and will dunk on the Cavs faces without set plays.

(nice block by Andrea BTW, his defense has been solid but it's nothing JV can't do)

Comment

• They should have to run a suicide for every bad 3 they have taken this game...

Comment

• Much rather see Lowry drive on Luke Walton than shoot a 3 over him, especially when the team is having no success from downtown tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X