Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyreke Evans: Kings not offering extension? (60)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends on what the Kings are asking ... Ed, JJ & #35, for Tyreke and a future 2nd ... something like that.
    The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

How about Demar and JJ for Tyreke? Sounds good to me.

Comment

tyreke is a gangster. gangster. people who hurt people for money or sell drugs. how about we send nothing and receive nothing back. best trade scenario involving tyreke evans there is

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          tyreke is a gangster. gangster. people who hurt people for money or sell drugs. how about we send nothing and receive nothing back. best trade scenario involving tyreke evans there is
          Yup. Agree.

Comment

ya i dont want tyreke, he reeks. DeMar will be better

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              ya i dont want tyreke, he reeks. DeMar will be better
              Doesn't really fit with the high character guys that Stefanski says they are targeting.
              “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
              ― John Wooden

Comment

Much like the Deng-to-Toronto idea floated by Ford over at ESPN, it looks like they have another article up with suggested trades that would benefit both teams involved (it's an Insider article).

They suggest Evans & #5 pick to Chicago for Noah & #29.

Just say no to Evans! It's ironic though, since I was hoping Toronto would have drafted Evans, until he started climbing the big boards.

Comment

The Coach wrote: View Post
                  Doesn't really fit with the high character guys that Stefanski says they are targeting.
                  Ya and he is a me first player

Comment

Working...
                  X