Game #41: Dallas Mavericks 85 - Toronto Raptors 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special1 wrote: View Post
    Right..,, lemme guess Crowder's 7 points was sooo awesome huh? Same shit just a different game...hate is hate
    I'm not hating on demar. if you think DeMar was great tonight ( or last game, or few games ago ) then I recommend you to download few games and watch closely how DeMar is creating frequent mess for his teammates.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
      Didn't watch the game. Demar scored 40 which is sick, but I have to know. Did VC get booed hard or was just a couple people?
      Mixed reaction mostly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      OG is our king

Comment

• The hate isn't necessarily directed at DeMar. His D was atrocious in the 1st half (especially 1st quarter, where he was hardly the only guilty party). Pretty sure they could've subbed me in and not missed a beat on that end.

The annoying thing is the "system" is really stale sometimes and focuses largely on opening things up for guys on the perimeter, where DeMar and Lowry are the prime targets. It's no coincidence that the 2 best stretches the Raps had this game were when they were running more varied O that got wings and bigs more opportunities going inside, instead of just perimeter side to side movement and isos.
        Last edited by white men can't jump; Wed Jan 22, 2014, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
          I would give him a little credit since he was a lot more aggressive than he usually is tonight. You don't get 14 free throw attempts withoit being agressive
          Only non-haters would notice that lol

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
            Mixed reaction mostly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            But not huge boos right?

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
              VC and Jose coming back to the ACC.
              Raps on 2 game losing streak, need to bounce back.

This game is a win... I made the thread
              Hmmm....

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                I'm not hating on demar. if you think DeMar was great tonight ( or last game, or few games ago ) then I recommend you to download few games and watch closely how DeMar is creating frequent mess for his teammates.
                I suggest you watch him at the all-star game.....I saw decent defence and amazing offence.

Comment

• Wow awesome game!! Happy for Derozan who dropped a career high 40 tonight!!

That Vince Carter dunk was awesome as well. Great game tonight.

Edit: Wow, some people can't be pleased! Derozan played great. It doesn't hurt to acknowledge greatness.
                  Last edited by YoungGunRaptor; Wed Jan 22, 2014, 10:44 PM.
                  I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                  -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• There were some loud boo moments, probably the same group of people, but there were also cheers when VC dunked.

Comment

I suggest you watch him at the all-star game.....I saw decent defence and amazing offence.
                      wow. That tells me how long you've watched 1st half..

Comment

He likely solidified his spot on the roster with that performance this evening.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                          I would give him a little credit since he was a lot more aggressive than he usually is tonight. You don't get 14 free throw attempts withoit being agressive
                          I'm not saying it's not impressive to score 40 points. That's great. Super. We would have lost the game if he hadn't.

I'm saying it's not sustainable. Most nights his long 2's don't fall (just look at his avg's) and he's an overall detriment to the team.

As to his aggressiveness. It's largely as a result of his long 2's dropping that the lanes opened up for him. He starts by chucking, then he gets aggressive. But if the chucking turns into bricks, the lanes won't open up. So yeah, great, 12 FT's -- but he only had 12 FT's because his BAD LONG 2's went in. Still the same problem, just different result.

Comment

• @Dr. Naismith Agreed. More importantly, he responded to what he was doing wrong and made the appropriate corrections. This is what makes a great player.
                            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• well DeMar went HAM shame I missed the game :/

Comment

Only non-haters would notice that lol
                                I don't hate demar i don't love demar, you gotta stop with this haters thing though. There not haters its an opinion and a lot of the time its the right opinion. He had a good night but he would also have a lot of bad nights taking these same shots
                                But he does have to be more efficient and take better shots. Looking at his points there are still way too many long twos .

Comment

Working...
                                X