Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
    JV has played 11:42 so far, I'm guessing he won't play 2nd half to make up for how much time he played, judging from previous matches?

he'll start for sure. Tunisia have real Centers not like some other teams. so JV is the only one who can play. i think Songaila haven't played yet or i missed it?

Comment

• Man, and they're back out shooting before Tunisia...That's a short locker room chat when you're getting killed by one of the worst teams in the tournament

Comment

• What?!?! JV sitting to start the half?

Comment

• kavaliauskas is starting my mistake

Comment

• Skaloon wrote: View Post
            he'll start for sure.

I hoped you were right, but Kemzura proved you wrong

EDIT: posted too late
            TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• bad game for Kleiza

Comment

• How was that Tunisia ball? Did they call that a foul (I have no commentary)?

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                  I hoped you were right, but Kemzura proved you wrong

EDIT: posted too late
                  It's so random. It's not that they play bad without him. They had great stretches with him on the bench. But to suddenly decide not to start him in the hafl when he's having one of his better games.....weird....

Comment

• he thinks he's making an adjustment when really it's a maladjustment....

Comment

• feels like LTU team partied all night

how can a team play even with USA and then have troubles beating Tunisia? makes no sense

Comment

• Skaloon wrote: View Post
                        feels like LTU team partied all night

how can a team play even with USA and then have troubles beating Tunisia? makes no sense
                        ...I'm going to stick with poor coaching. I would have a hard time not firing him mid-Olympics if I were running the national program

Comment

• wow....flop much

Comment

• man i love Songaila and Jasaitis

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              ...I'm going to stick with poor coaching. I would have a hard time not firing him mid-Olympics if I were running the national program
                              actually our team for years now never played good againts bad teams. we always sturggle to beat outsiders - it's lithuanian thing to do. no matter what coach or what players - LTU always lose most unexpected games or struggle the whole game.

Comment

• We're not gonna see Val again, are we?
                                TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Working...
                                X