ESPN #NBARank - Guess the Raptors rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
    If you mean the first post, those were last year's results.
    ... Hrmm.. Touche sir ... That'll teach me to post in between working.. Haha

Comment

So far 13 out of 14 Raptors are within the top 375... not bad, I know it doesn't mean much, but hey, makes you look forward to the rest of the ranking that much more!

Comment

as a side bet, can we see who has fallen the furthest? i think Mr Kardashian....no, the other Mr Kardashian, has it sewn up

Comment

Royce White is #500. Coming out of a great year at Iowa State, drafted 16th by the Rockets, even with the mental health history I did not foresee RW not playing a single minute in his rookie NBA season. His salary was dumped in a trade to the tanking 76ers, he did not play summer league this year, and he is now charged with assaulting his girlfriend in Houston.

He could make a fresh start this season and kick start his pro career but the fear of flying and mental health care issues are things that don't tend to sort themselves out and get better overnight. On the bright side, his NBA salary is guaranteed for one more season.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
            Royce White is #500. Coming out of a great year at Iowa State, drafted 16th by the Rockets, even with the mental health history I did not foresee RW not playing a single minute in his rookie NBA season. His salary was dumped in a trade to the tanking 76ers, he did not play summer league this year, and he is now charged with assaulting his girlfriend in Houston.

He could make a fresh start this season and kick start his pro career but the fear of flying and mental health care issues are things that don't tend to sort themselves out and get better overnight. On the bright side, his NBA salary is guaranteed for one more season.
            I grew to hate Royce White, he's a douche, who didn't do his job which he was paid to do and got mad when people called him out for it, he even didnt stay in shape and practice on a constant basis, anxiety is not an excuse not to try

Comment

Quincy Acy comes in at 373. Not bad considering he was 448 last year.

Comment

Vykis wrote: View Post
                I grew to hate Royce White, he's a douche, who didn't do his job which he was paid to do and got mad when people called him out for it, he even didnt stay in shape and practice on a constant basis, anxiety is not an excuse not to try
                I hear what you're saying. The public and the press cut him some slack last year because of his openness about the mental health thing but it has come to the point for Royce White to do something on the court or he will soon be forgotten and relegated to being another obscure story of talent never realizing its potential.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                  I hear what you're saying. The public and the press cut him some slack last year because of his openness about the mental health thing but it has come to the point for Royce White to do something on the court or he will soon be forgotten and relegated to being another obscure story of talent never realizing its potential.
                  I think it is a matter of rights versus responsibility.

Everyone wants rights but few appear to want the responsibility that goes along with it.

When you don't step up and at least attempt to do your part you are hiding behind an excuse.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    I think it is a matter of rights versus responsibility.

Everyone wants rights but few appear to want the responsibility that goes along with it.

When you don't step up and at least attempt to do your part you are hiding behind an excuse.
                    Wish the "Like This Post" thingy was working.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Quincy Acy comes in at 373. Not bad considering he was 448 last year.
                      Went up 75 spots! Dude should be happy.
                      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

I don't think Quincy can be happy until he makes it into the regular rotation. Say if the regular rotation includes 10 players per team then he would have to be ranked 300th or higher. Anything below that mark is basically for players that fill in for injured players. Back up to the back up's isn't anything to aim for.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                          I don't think Quincy can be happy until he makes it into the regular rotation. Say if the regular rotation includes 10 players per team then he would have to be ranked 300th or higher. Anything below that mark is basically for players that fill in for injured players. Back up to the back up's isn't anything to aim for.
                          Yeah I know man. If he moves up another 70 spots next year then he's in backup territory. Just remarking on a solid improvement in one year.
                          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Next up! Aaron Gray at #345, dropping from #287.
                            Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                              Next up! Aaron Gray at #345, dropping from #287.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I love how Gray still finished ranked higher than Nazr Mohammed.

And I love how in the comments for it, Gray gets the #WhitePanther hashtag.
                                Official new nickname.

Comment

Working...
                                X