Here is one of their models

and another

2009 Maybach 62
    Prices----------------------------------Sedan---------S--------
    Original Retail Price (MSRP)--------$409,000----$448,500
    http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/pr...ybach&model=62

Here is the link to a gallery of their models

http://www.maybachusa.com/maybach-62-gallery.php
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Wed Jun 9, 2010, 06:44 PM.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

$400,000 is far, far too much to spend on a car. Doesn't he have better things to spend his money on?
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
      $400,000 is far, far too much to spend on a car. Doesn't he have better things to spend his money on?
      Shit, if I had that kind of paper I'd get me a Maybach too!

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
        I did some research on the Maybach car.

It is a division of Mercedes

I think there are something like only 500 in the world and 300 in the U.S.A.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I just hope at his age that his weaknesses dont stray too far from Roscoe's chicken and fancy schmancy cars. In this regard Bosh seems to be fairly prudent about his finances...not that I know but he doesnt show the external flash. And then there is Antoine Walker or Curry.

Comment

Maybach is the extreme luxury division of Mercedes Benz. The limited version ones Buddah is talking about is their limo model which is an absolutely amazing car. That costs significantly more than $400,000 though and I highly doubt Demar could get his hands on one of those babies.
            I recall there was a video of him buying an Escalade too, and those things aren't exactly cheap either. It seems Demar isn't very cost-conscious, although coming out of a childhood like his and all of a sudden coming into so much money its expected.
            All that said, a Maybach is still a sweeeeeet ride.
            Last edited by Kennay; Wed Jun 9, 2010, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Dude wasted a lot money right there. He must be reading Antoine Walker's financial tip book. You can get an Escalade for $80K.

Comment

Kennay wrote: View Post
                Maybach is the extreme luxury division of Mercedes Benz. The limited version ones Buddah is talking about is their limo model which is an absolutely amazing car. That costs significantly more than $400,000 though and I highly doubt Demar could get his hands on one of those babies.
                I recall there was a video of him buying an Escalade too, and those things aren't exactly cheap either. It seems Demar isn't very cost-conscious, although coming out of a childhood like his and all of a sudden coming into so much money its expected.
                All that said, a Maybach is still a sweeeeeet ride.
                The Maybach I think starts around $300,000 or so.

Johnson I believe has a Bentley that he bought right after he signed his three year $10 million deal with the Pistons.

Comment

I'm pretty frugal myself, but life is meant to be enjoyed. One expensive car will not kill him or destroy his financial future.

Comment

At least he is not spending his money at Drugs & Guns...

Comment

Guys, I'm pretty sure DeMar's just quoting a line from "Some People Hate" by Jay-z. He quotes song lyrics on his twitter all the time. I think this is one of those cases

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                        The Maybach I think starts around $300,000 or so.

Johnson I believe has a Bentley that he bought right after he signed his three year $10 million deal with the Pistons.
                        The limited edition ones are well over a million actually.
                        A $10 million deal is still a lot more than the rookie pay for a 9th pick. Plus a top of the line Bentley Continental GT is under 200 grand.

Comment

All I gotta say is, my Nissan Maxima blows that shit out the BOX!!

Comment

Kennay wrote: View Post
                            The limited edition ones are well over a million actually.
                            A $10 million deal is still a lot more than the rookie pay for a 9th pick. Plus a top of the line Bentley Continental GT is under 200 grand.
                            Johnson got the $10 million for 3 years in his second contract. He is the one with the Bentley.

DeRozan has a two year guaranteed $4.6 million contract. The third and fourth years are Team Option and the fifth year is Qualifying Offer. The maximum amount that he can earn for the 5 years is about $16 million.

Again, as was pointed out, DeRozan may just have been quoting a line from a song on his tweet so maybe he is driving a Lexus or something.

Whatever he is driving I am sure that it has ample leg and head room
                            Last edited by Buddahfan; Wed Jun 9, 2010, 09:54 PM.

Comment

He owns a Range Rover, that's black. Met him at my son's Basketball event the day before he played the last game against the Bulls. Didn't even have rims, but it looked nice. And he owns a Lincoln Navi' that's black as well.
                              The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                              Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                              www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                              http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                              http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

Working...
                              X