MLSE.......Raising season ticket prices by 2.5%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
    The relationship between cost-of-living increases cannot be so tight that they impact ticket prices. There are a 100 different ways to cover minor raises than raising ticket prices. We are owned by Rogers and Bell, who make substantial profits given their portfolios, and it's not a stretch to suggest they can cover such increases through other means.

IMHO, your #2 is BS, especially given who owns the Raptors. The bottom line is that the ticket price is not justified by the product on the court.
    You're absolutely right. Unfortunately, I think they base their 'justification' on their spending (good or bad results), as opposed to the actual success of the team on the court. I can understand their logic, but it doesn't mean I agree with it! If all pro sports teams based their ticket prices on their results, we'd see a universally more fan/family-friendly product with many more packed stadiums, I'd be willing to bet!

Comment

lol, I can't tell if you're joking....

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        lol, I can't tell if you're joking....
        i was just going to stay quiet until somebody mentioned it....

unless his legs have seams

Comment

You know what, I just deleted my post. I didn't have my browser maximized and so it was totally cut off. Once I maximized I saw he was wearing those leg coverings. Just try shortening your browser.. it was the funniest thing (looked like the biggest photoshop mistake ever) until I realized what I was seeing.

Did you guys watch the video with Leo, Matt, Jack and that other dude? Hilarious MLSE bullcrap.
          your pal,
          ebrian

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
            You know what, I just deleted my post. I didn't have my browser maximized and so it was totally cut off. Once I maximized I saw he was wearing those leg coverings. Just try shortening your browser.. it was the funniest thing (looked like the biggest photoshop mistake ever) until I realized what I was seeing.

Did you guys watch the video with Leo, Matt, Jack and that other dude? Hilarious MLSE bullcrap.
            oh man why did you delete it?? hehehe

I was going to get everybody to guess who was missing on that long promotional piece.

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
              oh man why did you delete it?? hehehe

I was going to get everybody to guess who was missing on that long promotional piece.
              Here's the link. http://the17reasons.com/flash/new/

Bargnani is in there if that's what you were alluding to

Actually, so is Jose. And a kid waving a flag while wearing a #4 jersey. Whoops!
              Last edited by ebrian; Thu Mar 14, 2013, 03:35 PM.
              your pal,
              ebrian

Comment

Working...
              X