No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I was at the game and I didnt understand it eitheer. There were alot of celtics fans there today though so that probably had something to do with it.

Comment

• people angry at john lucas are completely out of line. Unlike bargnani, he hasn't shown that he has any ability at all to even be an option off the bench. If you want to be angry at someone, be angry at colangelo, for leaving us with such a depleted point guard rotation. Anyways, these games are too much for me, unless a trade happens, we will continue to lose close games. Give boston credit, they paced themselves, weathered OUR attack (for once), and just seemed to elevate their play when it mattered at the end of the game, a crafty team.

Comment

• So much Derozan hate. Wow, you people calling your player garbage is just as bad as booing another. Please, oh please...
        Derozan didn't play well at all, but mood changes when he has a great game - like recently?

Very pleased with how assertive Bargnani was, he looked like a bigger Landry Fields (arm band, beard, complexion, energy). Like literally.

Lucas is being forced to play because of no back-up. I would NEVER have Anderson play point, and Lowry can't play 48 minutes. Maybe 40 minutes... Anderson should barely see time, Ross and Fields should get majority of burn off the bench...

Damn, I honestly can't see blaming anyone other than the players. Relying too much on Rudy to bail them out of bad stretches, and defense/energy was just... I don't have a word to say how bad that was..
        Last edited by ReubenJRD; Thu Feb 7, 2013, 04:00 AM.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
          So much Derozan hate. Wow, you people calling your player garbage is just as bad as booing another. Please, oh please...
          Derozan didn't play well at all, but mood changes when he has a great game - like recently?

Very pleased with how assertive Bargnani was, he looked like a bigger Landry Fields (arm band, beard, complexion, energy). Like literally.

Lucas is being forced to play because of no back-up. I would NEVER have Anderson play point, and Lowry can't play 48 minutes. Maybe 40 minutes... Anderson should barely see time, Ross and Fields should get majority of burn off the bench...

Damn, I honestly can't see blaming anyone other than the players. Relying too much on Rudy to bail them out of bad stretches, and defense/energy was just... I don't have a word to say how bad that was..
          I still say we got outcoached in the 4th but derozan dominated the ball in the first half.. I dont know who he's trying to show off to (or maybe I do) but hes not good enough to do that.. guy has had 2 terrible games in a row trying to do too much.. hes lucky he had so many FT's last game to make him look good.. he needs to relax and take it as it comes.. that's the only way he is effective.. Anderson needs to relax too or just sit down period.. we need a better coach in the 4th quarter

Comment

• I guess all the fans felt like their #tradebargnani campaign wasn't getting the attention it deserved, so they decided to flashmob about about.
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• I'm embarassed about these fans and sorry for R.Gay to see the sad reality, couldn't be worse... in sports.
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• What's wrong with booing him? We're now 4-19 with Bargnani. The bold part is not an anomaly.

Even Vegas favored us in this game. Against the 24-23 Celtics. When we were 17-31. 14 games below .500 favored against a team above .500? Really? Obviously they forgot about the Bargnani factor.
                Last edited by ebrian; Thu Feb 7, 2013, 07:27 AM.
                your pal,
                ebrian

Comment

• BC somehow had to land Will Bynum to Toronto in the R.Gay trade...
                  (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
                    What's wrong with booing him? We're now 4-19 with Bargnani. The bold part is not an anomaly.

Even Vegas favored us in this game. Against the 24-23 Celtics. When we were 17-31. 14 games below .500 favored against a team above .500? Really? Obviously they forgot about the Bargnani factor.
                    You're pathetic... You think that we lost tonight because of Bargnani??
                    (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

What's wrong with booing him? We're now 4-19 with Bargnani. The bold part is not an anomaly.

u didn't watch the game obviously

Comment

• Then they wonder why no one wants to play in Toronto
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Because correlation is not causation you ignorant arse.
                          Welp, that sucked.

Comment

• japetas wrote: View Post
                            You're pathetic... You think that we lost tonight because of Bargnani??
                            Whether you resort to personal attacks makes no difference to me. Doesn't matter if we lost because of him or not. Fans have the right to do whatever they want when they've paid for a ticket. We're now 4-19 with him in the lineup. Period. There's nothing else there that requires analysis.
                            your pal,
                            ebrian

Comment

• p00ka wrote: View Post
                              You've been here at RR for over 300 posts, and you're surprised people were booing? I'm not the least surprised there was such a classless reaction by some.
                              I disagree with it being classless. Fans have a right to express themselves. To me, the booing is a communication to management that they're fed up with this guy and he needs to be moved. Played a decent game but we all know it isn't going to last. It's not like BC is reading the forums here at RR so a boo can be quite helpful in getting a point across. If you don't want to be booed, don't suck.
                              There's math, and everything else is debatable.

@clericalbeats

Comment

• RobertArchibald wrote: View Post
                                I disagree with it being classless. Fans have a right to express themselves. To me, the booing is a communication to management that they're fed up with this guy and he needs to be moved. Played a decent game but we all know it isn't going to last. It's not like BC is reading the forums here at RR so a boo can be quite helpful in getting a point across. If you don't want to be booed, don't suck.
                                And this is why guys don't want to stay in Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X