X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    Alright thanks Matt they've been added.

WJF I got your PM and your players have been added as well.

I will be resigning Zach Randolph for 1 year and Jeff Teague for 3 years.

Also I ask that everyone still keep tabs on their own cap as well. It's always better to have 2 sets just incase a mistake is made somewhere.
    WJF can you post the guys you are keeping in this thread too? It will save yuccas some work having to tell me.

Same for everyone else, when you email or message tucas, post it in this thread so I can fix up yahoo! Site.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      WJF can you post the guys you are keeping in this thread too? It will save yuccas some work having to tell me.

Same for everyone else, when you email or message tucas, post it in this thread so I can fix up yahoo! Site.
      I have him keeping just George Hill.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        I have him keeping just George Hill.
        Thanks!

Comment

• Myself, tucas, and WJF are ready for free agency.

Please get the information in to myself and tucas ASAP so we can proceed with free agency ASAP

Comment

• Of the players that are at 0 years remaining on their contracts, Trevor Ariza and Spencer hawes, I am keeping Spencer Hawes for 1 year.

Comment

• Is that all i need to do to prepare for free agency?

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                Is that all i need to do to prepare for free agency?
                That is it.

Comment

That is it.
                  Thanks man!!!

Comment

Is that all i need to do to prepare for free agency?
                    Actually that is not it. Go into your keeper settings and check everyone on your roster who you have under contract and/or resigned.

Comment

Thanks man!!!
                      No problem but see above post. Sorry about that.

Comment

Thanks, Joey.

Lets get to business:
                        1. We need to get everyone registered. Since Joey enabled my commish powers this morning I am starting to get an idea of how much freaking work it is to run the league. Lots of tedious clicking.
                        2. Drafted players have been added with the exception of coastal (Anthony Bennett) because he is not registered - get 'er done! Everyone have a look at your team to make sure I did it properly.
                        3. You need to select your keepers. You do this by signing in to Yahoo!, go to your roster, click on keepers, check the boxes. Anyone you have under contract, click the box. Any rookie drafted, click the box. You can sign up to two of your own free agents - but only two - click the box. Everyone else leave unchecked and they will be removed. If you want that player you can bid in free agency - but we can't start free agency until we get this done.
                        4. Once you have #3 done, you then need to send those results to tucas so he can do the books. Also, you need to assign the number of years you want to keep the player. Remember the cap is 40 and you can't go over the cap, even to sign your own FAs.
                        5. If you haven't been to this post yet, what are you waiting for? All your information is there. http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...l=1#post202770
                        6. TEAM BALLSWIN has replaced Apollo. TEAM BALLSWIN has the roster Apollo ended the year with. Like above, you need to select up to two free agents to keep in Yahoo! and email/personal message tucas.
                        7. If you did not submit a selection in the draft, you can still add a rookie until free agency begins. It will be first come, first serve. If you want a rookie send me a personal message and I'll add him to your roster.

I can't emphasize how important the above is because we can't start free agency until it is done. We'll set a deadline in a day or two after we see the response. Hopefully it gets done.
                        Bump

Comment

• WJF, How many years do you have Lance Stephenson for? There is nothing on him on the cap sheet I was given.

Comment

• I've elected to extend Kyle Korver to a 2-year deal, and JJ Hickson will be getting a 3-year deal.
                            Keepers have been selected on Yahoo.com.

Comment

Actually that is not it. Go into your keeper settings and check everyone on your roster who you have under contract and/or resigned.
                              Done!

Comment

• I don't think I'm "ignoring" you Matt, just am too lazy to read through every post. No biggy and thank you for helping the league out!

I am dropping Kosta Koufas and resigning Felton (2 years) and Kirilenko (1 year), this gives me 28 years of cap space used.

I'm wondering if a Google docs set up for tracking rosters would be helpful. This would allow everyone to make their roster changes and keep everyone in the loop. Could have a separate sheet for each person's roster (like excel's sheet 1, 2, etc). Would require trust amongst each other if everyone was allowed to edit. Or you could only allow commish's to edit and allow everyone else to view. Either way, appreciate the effort you guys put into this!
                                “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                                ― John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                                X