Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still shopping Players for picks if anyone's interested. Reddick, Howard, MKG, Bynum, Lowry off the table though.
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Felton fractured his pinky. Not sure the estimated healing time but I'm looking to trade Felton and my first rounder for a point guard of similar value(any pg with 6+apg)

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
        Updated the Salary Cap Allocation for online viewing or download in pdf-format.
        Updated today. Busy days for The Coach; two trades. Both are working under the cap and have already been processed in the new capsheet. The trades have been 'allowed' and will be reflected on tomorrow's rosters.

For managers like me, who are rotating players like crazy and are over 45 I will, in future updates, no longer bother processing all these moves; I'll just put their cap at 1000 and make sure their rosters has all the players on it who are not on a one year restricted contract.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
          Updated today. Busy days for The Coach; two trades. Both are working under the cap and have already been processed in the new capsheet. The trades have been 'allowed' and will be reflected on tomorrow's rosters.

For managers like me, who are rotating players like crazy and are over 45 I will, in future updates, no longer bother processing all these moves; I'll just put their cap at 1000 and make sure their rosters has all the players on it who are not on a one year restricted contract.
          Thanks Euro!
          “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
          ― John Wooden

Comment

• After my trade with The Coach I have an abundance of PGs. I'm interested in moving Jeremy Lin, Chauncey Billups, and Kevin Garnett for a legitimate center and a small forward.

Comment

• If I drop a player now can i still amnesty him in the off season?

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post
                If I drop a player now can i still amnesty him in the off season?
                Not sure this has really been discussed actually .. this is a good one. Euro? Apollo? What do you guys think?

I'd say its fair game to amnesty a contract off your books, regardless of whether or not he is on your team.

Hold off on that move just yet jbml though. Thats a pickle.

Comment

• Might have been discussed, not sure, but I don't see anything wrong with it.

Comment

• I see no issue with that.

It is not about dropping the player, it is dropping the years of his contract.

Comment

• I'm looking to trade for 3 PTs and PTs. No one is untouchable but it would be pretty hard to get harden(leading scorer and 3pts on my team) off me.

Comment

• How many players are we allowed to extend at the end of the season?

Comment

• From the Rules posted on 1st page of this Thread:

At the end of the year you are allowed to sign two players on your roster to an extension for as many years as you want provided you remain under cap. This decision must be made prior to the draft.
                          •Exception: You will be allowed to additionally re-sign or extend one player on your roster who you drafted as a rookie. [Effective 2013 draft]

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                            From the Rules posted on 1st page of this Thread:
                            No Bird Rights???????

lol

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              From the Rules posted on 1st page of this Thread:
                              Thought so, just making sure.
                              In that case I'm looking to move robin Lopez for a big of similar stats but multiple years.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                I see no issue with that.

It is not about dropping the player, it is dropping the years of his contract.
                                I would like to amnesty Jeff Green, how do I make that happen?
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X