No announcement yet.

GT: Raps @ Charlotte - November 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jesus christ if we can't beat teams we are supposed to beat we will be lucky to break 30 wins
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I'm getting to the point I can't watch anymore. There's only been one game this season that the Raps have shot more foul shots than the other team. So far this season they've shot sixty less foul shots then the other teams they've played.

What's the point in watching? Last year was the same thing. The Raps ended up with an absurd free throw disparity. And nothing was done. I mean Taylor did everything but throw Demar in the Octagon and UFC him. In that last twenty seconds there was four clear fouls that I saw. Oh well, the American team won. Yeah, who cares about the Canadian team...Ethnocentricity rules!!

Comment

• At this point I'm just looking for an entertaining game win or lose, and that was an entertaining game.

The refs did blow that call in the end, but they really gave up a lot of easy baskets to the Bobcats on the other end in the 4th. I'm still not a fan of the Lowry/Calderon duo in the fourth, but as long as we have Jose on the team that will continue to happen.

Comment

• I couldn't watch the game, what was the blown call(s)?

Comment

• Meh. You're never going to get that call specially late in the game. Specially Bargnani.

Anyway, they lost this game because of that one play when they were up 96-93. Charlotte misses a shot and Raps had a chance to nail down the hammer, but what did Lowry do? shoot a long 3pt shot with 5 secs left in the shot clock. STUPID. Bobcats get the ball back, Kemba scores on a 3pt play. Valanciunas fouled out. At that time you know it's de ja vu all over again.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Devastating.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Meh. You're never going to get that call specially late in the game. Specially Bargnani.

Anyway, they lost this game because of that one play when they were up 96-93. Charlotte misses a shot and Raps had a chance to nail down the hammer, but what did Lowry do? shoot a long 3pt shot with 5 secs left in the shot clock. STUPID. Bobcats get the ball back, Kemba scores on a 3pt play. Valanciunas fouled out. At that time you know it's de ja vu all over again.
                So the five or six calls that Derozan should have got shouldn't count?

Comment

Meh. You're never going to get that call specially late in the game. Specially Bargnani.

They lost this game because of the referees.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    Devastating.
                    I don't think it really matters anymore. It's going to be good for the league when OKC gets the 4th pick from us. That's all $tern cares about.

Comment

• I'm not sure I can take it anymore.

Comment

• Val had a hell of a game, wow. He's one of those guys who's stats don't even begin to tell you what he does in games.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• lowry looked a little rusty out there, I can't help but think if he was playing as well as pre-injury we pull this one out. Bargnani got no respect!! clear foul. which we saw more ed...

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            They lost this game because of the referees.
                            Nope. They lost this game because of poor execution when they were up 96-93.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
                              lowry looked a little rusty out there, I can't help but think if he was playing as well as pre-injury we pull this one out. Bargnani got no respect!! clear foul. which we saw more ed...
                              Lowry ruined a beautiful game he had going down the stretch with poor decisions and what one might call hero ball. There is a fine line between stepping up and forcing the situation then making poor decisions. It is a shame though, he had such a great game going.

Comment

Nope. They lost this game because of poor execution when they were up 96-93.
                                +1

Comment

Working...
                                X