X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at the f'ing circles

The yellow one isn't even centered

There's more blue space on the bottom than the top

Does that not bother anyone????????????????????????????????????????

Look at that awful cheap cheesy font

The kerning is tighter on warriors than on golden state. That looks like sh*t

Christ, warriors isn't even centered on the bottom of the f'ing thing.

The S is higher than the W

So much fail in this logo

Comment

This is definitely a step backwards, I kinda liked their logo with IronMan or whoever that was. This looks like its designed by a guy who just fired up Photoshop for the first time. I mean I get simplicity, but this is a bit much.

Comment

You can count me among those who are a fan of the new logo. I've already got a throwback Baron Davis jersey and will prolly end up getting an Ellis in the new style. Dope colour scheme, simple...not as nice as the original "bridge" jersey but cool nontheless.

Comment

I like it. Maybe it's nostalgia for the uniforms they wore when I first started watching the NBA, during the Run TMC days (88-97).

I like the colours and the logo takes some getting used to but it looks good on the jersey. I like how the number is inside the logo on the front too.

http://www.nba.com/warriors/history/...evolution.html
          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

OTFP wrote: View Post
            Look at the f'ing circles

The yellow one isn't even centered

There's more blue space on the bottom than the top

Does that not bother anyone????????????????????????????????????????

Look at that awful cheap cheesy font

The kerning is tighter on warriors than on golden state. That looks like sh*t

Christ, warriors isn't even centered on the bottom of the f'ing thing.

The S is higher than the W

So much fail in this logo
            This is so true. As I said, it looks like its been designed by a fourth grader.

Comment

I can't wait until this team gets rid of Don Nelson. They have some really nice pieces that just need some direction.

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post
                I can't wait until this team gets rid of Don Nelson. They have some really nice pieces that just need some direction.
                ya, don nelson just seems disgusted at himself even when he became the all-time winningest coach he was just like "look at you, you old, fat, slob you're disgusting. stop doing this."
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                X