Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What WILL Masai do at the trade deadline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
    Do you really think I care about what I look in all your eyes ?? LOOOOOOLLLLLL. As I said earlier, believe it or don't believe it. It really does not matter to me

Give more details ??? Hellooooo, it is negotiation ... on going ....
    Do you guys really think the details have been worked out when the FA has not started yet ?
    they are talking and right now they are at the numbers that I told you.

This is getting hilarious ... bunch of kids trying to prove nothing here Keep it coming kids. Keep it coming
    Don't know why else you'd be posting such things. If you really have an insider, you're exposing him by posting his supposed inside information on a fan forum. What reason could you have other than trying to impress? Especially with non-news that is already pretty much known without your oh so important confirmation.

And stop calling people kids. Your posting (with its incessant winking and smiling) really doesn't speak volumes to your maturity...so you really have no right to be condescending...
    Last edited by white men can't jump; Sat Feb 22, 2014, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• All your "Insider Information" is just stuff that any random fan with even the smallest amount of logic would believe is the most likely outcome.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
        All your "Insider Information" is just stuff that any random fan with even the smallest amount of logic would believe is the most likely outcome.
        Exactly. He's just trolling. I'm surprised a lot of people have responded #DontFeedTheTroll
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I thought only Realgm had trolls but ive been fooled, their even on RR
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I feel kind of bad cause I escalated it this because I was having a lot of fun making fun of little Jamshid for a while, but now he's boring,

So let's all remember the first rule of the internet:

PS
            Way to welch on the bet sucka!

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
              That's all I know from my sources, they tend to be 100% correct 50% of the time with a margin of error of +\- 50%
              You sex panther....

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
              I thought only Realgm had trolls but ive been fooled, their even on RR
              they're

#trollololol #Ifedthetroll

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                I feel kind of bad cause I escalated it this because I was having a lot of fun making fun of little Jamshid for a while, but now he's boring,

LOOOL, the only thing you did was to back down from a bet like coward and run to our corner and show everyone that you are all talk and have no idea how things work.

That bet is still available maybe you can man up and accept it Sucka

Man up and Save yourself the embarrassment

Comment

• EVERYONE JUST STOP FEEDING THIS TROLL looooooooool if you keep replying your just adding fuel to the fire
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• This thread is straight out of smackDown!

Comment

• His insider source is probably Ronald mcdonald #Clown

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        His insider source is probably Ronald mcdonald #Clown
                        hahahahah, funny , You must be a Clown too

On serious note, it is sad that the"clown" was able to provide us with accurate information while 90% of your guys were day dreaming on ESPN trade machine about possible trades
                        Last edited by Jamshid; Sat Feb 22, 2014, 08:50 PM.

Comment

On serious note, it is sad that the"clown" was able to provide us with accurate information while 90% of your guys were day dreaming on ESPN trade machine about possible trades
                          Yes, because our day dreams are our sources....

I'd rather that than have an imaginary human being. I'm ok if you see people that aren't real cause you never know if they are just beings on a different plane of existence

#imfeedingthetrollbecauseheamusesme

Comment

What accurate info? you were wrong about there not being any trades. I think its safe to say that you have no real source, and even if you did no one here gives a fuck

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              What accurate info? you were wrong about there not being any trades. I think its safe to say that you have no real source, and even if you did no one here gives a fuck
                              You have no idea what you are talking about and also when he Daye trade went down As far as who gives fuck apparently you do my friend ... yes, you do

Comment

You have no idea what you are talking about and also when he Daye trade went down As far as who gives fuck apparently you do my friend ... yes, you do
                                Actually you have no idea what you're talking about. You can take your stupid ass smiley faces and shove them up your ass just like your fake info.

Comment

Working...
                                X