No announcement yet.

Jack prays for Anthony Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He still implied that Charlotte and Toronto are the 2 worst teams in the NBA.

Comment

I think Jack has a lot of competition for his prayer to be heard. I don't think he is the only one saying this prayer before he goes to bed.

Comment

Barnes sucks; Robinson is a future all star, this guy is a winner!

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Well, you can't deny we play up or down to the level of our opponent a lot; so, I'm not sure we'd win 100 out of 100...

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
            Lol Greg Gumbel asked, "Who can beat Kentucky this year?", chuck responded "The Toronto Raptors and Charlotte Bobcats ,maybe". Meaning the only teams that can beat Kentucky is an NBA team, if anything he dissed Charlotte.
            Yes, that's how I heard it...and yes, he seemed to be implying that we were the 2nd worst team in the league, but at least he said we'd beat them.

I wonder what he would say if asked if this group of Wildcats stayed together for a couple of years, would they still lose to the Raptors in, say two years?

.... I wonder what I would say if asked that question?
            Last edited by Paradigm Shift; Mon Mar 26, 2012, 01:47 PM.

Comment

I'm praying for MKG or Beal, myself.

Yes, no doubt Davis is going to be a complete monster ... but he may not even be as NBA ready as MKG.
              Plus there's the fact that we currently have a budding all-star PF who spaces the floor, and a young Center coming over next year who should provide lots of defence, shot blocking, and much more in our lineup.

Our more glaring needs will be in scoring production and strong D from the wing.
              Eventhough most people have MKG as a SF, he is only 6'7 ... no doubt he could guard SG's - they had him on Baylor's PG Jackson, because he was a scoring threat.

James Johnson and MKG = scary, scary wing defence who better drop some jumpers
              The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

vino wrote: View Post
                Barnes sucks; Robinson is a future all star, this guy is a winner!
                Barnes can score, but he is proving that: a.) he is a 2nd or 3rd option for sure, and b.) he NEEDS someone to get him looks.
                The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
                  Barnes can score, but he is proving that: a.) he is a 2nd or 3rd option for sure, and b.) he NEEDS someone to get him looks.
                  Absolutely. Remember last season it was not until Marshall was inserted in the staring lineup in January that excelled last year.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Yeah! We're like the 5th worst. Get it right Chuck!
                    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Actually I think we "dropped" to 6th
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                        Actually I think we "dropped" to 6th
                        wooo

Comment

Working...
                        X